:sogood: :sogood:
Only a bowl of porridge so far. Probably ought to have lunch soon? :p:
Original post by -M$ Ultr@-

[QUOTE=-M$ Ultr@-;29898501]

Is that triple chocolate? :sogood:

You're the one in the middle, right? :sly: :bhangra:
Reply 1264
just finished lunch, two chicken burgers in wholemeal rolls with cheese and salad & a valentines cupcake :smile:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane

Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Pizza fingers. :coma: Anybody had these?

:sadnod: When your fingers get really messy after eating pizza, right? :frown:

:ahee:

Is that not just pizza in the shape of fingers? :dontknow: I think I might have had those. :hmmmm2:
Pizza fingers, the McCain ones? They've been about forever, and I think they featured in my "kid's birthday party food" thread because with me, they're synonymous with a kid's birthday party buffet table!

I kinda had my breakfast and lunch back to front today, for brekkers I had an egg white tostada, but for lunch I've just eaten Shredded Wheat and Greek non-fat Yoghurt (Tesco OB, just as tasty as Fage, half the price):

yesterday I had a tangerine and 4 marshmallows. Today I'm making a jacket potato and probably a pasta dish for dinner
Reply 1268
I had a tuna in ciabatta bread at about 12 and about 5 mins ago my mum gave me a creme egg (yumm) :smile:

Am having pasta with bolognese sauce for dinner and have a fruit salad for desert.
So far today, a few pringles.

Might go downstairs and make a small cheese sandwich if I can be bothered soon.
I had some chicken pasta and a packet of barbecue beef Hula Hoops for lunch, and I've just eaten loads of pretzels. I'm about to eat a kiwi and some Mini Eggs. I should probably cook proper food, but really cba.
Breakfast:
Cereal w/ Alpro Soya Light (I LOVE soya milk...)

Lunch:
Homemade Tuna Salad w/ vinegar dressing
Small Gala Apple (x2)
1/2 a Carrot

Drinks:
Water (x3 so far- I aim to drink eight a day)
Tea (x2 - more soya milk...mmm)

No dinner (Never eat dinner)
Ive had cereal, a jacket potato with cheese and a chocolate bar
Reply 1273
woke up really late today so i just had a peanut butter + nutella sandwich and a cup of coffee.
Original post by Crazy Paving
Is that triple chocolate? :sogood:

You're the one in the middle, right? :sly: :bhangra:

its a chocolate mousse cake, 2 layers of mousse and 1 layer of cake..ammmaazzzinnngg :sogood: :coma:

maybbeee :tongue:

its a chocolate mousse cake, 2 layers of mousse and 1 layer of cake..ammmaazzzinnngg :sogood: :coma:

maybbeee :tongue:

:coma: Sounds amazing, I've not had mousse for so long. :sogood:

I still wonder how you get 10 warning points, you're such a good girl usually. :beard: Obviously, you were talking in some freshie language without translation. :turban:

I am currently drinking coca cola, and had a couple of chocolate chip cookies.
[QUOTE=-M$ Ultr@-;29898501]

Oh, wow. Where can I get that?!

:coma: Sounds amazing, I've not had mousse for so long. :sogood:

I still wonder how you get 10 warning points, you're such a good girl usually. :beard: Obviously, you were talking in some freshie language without translation. :turban:

I am currently drinking coca cola, and had a couple of chocolate chip cookies.

It was heavenly when I had it, i still have some left. :mmm: :coma:

LOL, we don't get "10" points for talking in some freshie language without translation. :colonhash: :colonhash: For the record, I know many languages. :proud:

Sounds great. :awesome:

I just had chicken broast with baked beans and fries. :coma: :drool:
Original post by SophiaKeuning

Original post by SophiaKeuning
Oh, wow. Where can I get that?!

Well, I googled that pic but I had something very close to that. Its a 2 layered chocolate mouse cake. :smile:
Toast with marmalade.

Quick Reply

Latest