The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by insignificant
Transferring from 2nd year LJMU LLB Law to Leeds Met 2nd Year LLB Law. Means I have to repeat a year but I don't care. IM SO HAPPY :biggrin: First stop is the Chinese for sweet and sour chicken balls, followed by chicken chow mein/chicken fried rice/duck pancakes. Can of coke or 2 followed by waffles with golden syrup/nutella ben and jerrys cookie dough ice cream and an orange ice lolly, and I may have to go buy some jaffa cakes :wink:

REP!!!!! If I weren't so stuffed after my biggggg dinner, I'd actually stand and applaud right now. When my tummy settles I may even crack open a tub of Phish Food + add some caramel sauce on top in your good honour.
Original post by MelissaJayne
REP!!!!! If I weren't so stuffed after my biggggg dinner, I'd actually stand and applaud right now. When my tummy settles I may even crack open a tub of Phish Food + add some caramel sauce on top in your good honour.

Why thankyou :biggrin: mmmm sweet and sour chicken balls.... :drool:
Reply 1362
Quavers.
Reply 1363
Jacket potato with cheese, tuna, and a little bit of coleslaw and salad. I actually feel healthy today.. minus the bit of chocolate cake :wink: :biggrin:

nom.
Currently demolishing a pack of Cadbury's Giant Buttons.
Hotel Chocolat :tongue:
A small fillet of trout on top of some puy lentils and the last of my shallots and spinach. Outstanding.

2 veg samsoas
3 chicken samosas :coma:
Original post by Crazy Paving

Original post by Crazy Paving
Ha, funny.

Dairy milk chocolate bar. :rolleyes:

Ah. Now that makes more sense :redface:

Me? I've just baked around 60 different cookies and cakes.
Reply 1369
A bowl of Krave cereal with loads of milk.

The milk left over right at the end of cereals is just pure awesome.
Reply 1370
Protein shake.
Crackers and chocolate sauce. I think this shows the serious lack of food in my cupboards :frown:
Original post by H.JJJ
A bowl of Krave cereal with loads of milk.

The milk left over right at the end of cereals is just pure awesome.

Krave is the poor man's Nougat Pillows/Chocolatey squares, which in turn holds great irony in the fact that Krave is in fact about three times more expensive.
Horlicks and a banana. I feel my diet today has been a nutritional bombshell.
Mikado (the marshmallow + jam + coconut biscuit) and Salt & Shake crisps!
I've just had shredded wheat, non-fat greek yoghurt, and some raisins.
Deeeeeelishuzz.

I've just had 1/2 pounder beefburger, chips and pepsi. I was so hungry, absoultely starving, I had not much food and cba to wait anyway, so just went to the chippy round the corner. :o: Satisfaction. :coma:
Ah man I'm on a diet. FIRST POST PICS NOT HELPING.

Currently eating green thai chicken with rice and veg.
Woke up after a nap to find my mum had cooker her worst ever meal... Nearly barfed. I'm so hungry :frown:
I have just had at 10:00 pm, Wonka Sour Nerds Sweets. The apple and lemon flavour. Yum.

Quick Reply

Latest