The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

had a pepperoni and pineapple pizza with my housemate-for-next-year cause I haven't seen her properly for ages :smile:
and now I'm drinking Rubicon whilst trying to muster up the courage to do my essay!
Gyarr!! I just had me some Shreddies! DELICIOUS ME HEARTIES!

I have no idea why I felt the need to post in the style of a Pirate, as I'm fairly sure they're not part of a Pirate diet.
A bowl (not the weird cup-thing in the picture) of these:

I would have mixed them with Shreddies, but I finished that box and haven't yet been shopping :frown:

Also just had one of these:

Still have the munchies! What's wrong with me?
Nice...
Reply 1424
I've just had a really nice Turkey and stuffing sandwich on wholemeal bread, with a bottle of water ^^.
...fish finger sandwich :redface: yummmmm.
Reply 1426

Pesto :sogood:
Ryvita with luncheon meat and cucumber, some cheese snack-a-jacks and an apple.

(yeah it's time for feel-guilty-on-a-monday-for-eating-crap-all-weekend)
A bowl of tomato and basil soup, and a big bowl of cheesy nachos (although I didn't have any salsa, so had to make do with tomato chutney.. not the best of combinations). I'm making up for not having time for breakfast... :ninja:
Reply 1429
Crunchy nut, oat and fruit cereal this morning,
Jam on toast with a strawberry oat bar for lunch
A few cheeky chocolates and midget gems! :biggrin:
Cheese and coleslaw on a jacket potato with salad for dinner.... nom. :biggrin:

xx
I had a BBQ chicken pizza, muller corner and can of coca cola.
3 extremely delicious Lily O'Brien's chocolates.. *drools all over laptop*
A slice of freshly made chocolate cake with raspberry Swedish Glace and fresh raspberries. *drool* :biggrin:
Reply 1433

&

Super berry detox from Graze :biggrin:

Shameless plug, but you can use this code 18HKTXL to get a free box of yummies for yourself.
A banana and a coffee. :smile:
Smoosh, you made me desperately want crumpets. For some reason, crumpets with cheap cheese slices melted on top. And I don't know why.
Original post by TotoMimo

Original post by TotoMimo
Smoosh, you made me desperately want crumpets. For some reason, crumpets with cheap cheese slices melted on top. And I don't know why.

Because crumpets are good, and cheese is good? Really good.
Original post by M1F2R3

Original post by M1F2R3

Pesto :sogood:

Love pesto, but have never seen pesto like that before (red?) :s And what are the suspicious things in the background?
Reply 1439
Original post by Lily Academia
Love pesto, but have never seen pesto like that before (red?) :s And what are the suspicious things in the background?

Sun dried tomato pesto :coma:

It's Italian bread, you can have herbs with it etc.

Quick Reply

Latest