The Student Room Group

WORST thing you did to a friend?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CombineHarvester
What was it?

Hahaha, yeah I'm going to tell someone else too now...

Actually isn't that interesting tbh, i just go ****ing crazy when it comes to keeping secrets. I won't tell a ****ing teddy bear, even if its been 10 years. And now I think I found someone who I think I can trust, and I've been telling him things and feel guilty as hell.
Not really something i'd done, but when I was younger my mate got into a fight and I couldn't get through the crowd to help, so really it wasn't my fault...
I felt really guilty about it because he came out with two black eyes and a bust nose.... :frown:
Original post by SoulfulBoy
I have always thinking about that, even when he forgives you, haven't you a sense of guiltiness?

Amongst the worst things I did (when I was quite younger) was leaving alone a friend in a place he did not know, punching a friend because of a silly thing, mocking a friend because I just wanted to...
I want to know what's the worst thing you did to a friend. Seeing my actions, I might be the Devil with some depression, but I might not be the only one. Tell me your stories.

I had sex with my best friend's girlfriend... drunken one night stand. He doesn't know.... yet
Reply 43
Original post by Alexr115
Probably joining in when other people were bullying a friend. Very stupid and childish, although we were 10 at the time. Kids can be so cruel.

This. Strangely enough, the person we were bullying is now a much closer friend to me than any of my fellow bullies.
Reply 44
A girl made a joke about my best friend when we were both there and I laughed, just because she was fit :/, I was about 12 at the time though so hopefully Ive learnt my lesson.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending