The Student Room Group

anyone got replies from uni's for nutrition/dietetics?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Are your interviews for Surrey next Wednesday?? I have one then, I'm a bit nervous! Might see you there?
Ahh mines not til the 2nd of february :frown: but good luck for yours! I'm real nervous too, what do you think they will talk about?
my first post somehow didnt send :s-smilie:
but I put that I've applied to chester, uwic, plymouth, cov and surrey
interview at surrey and conditional offer from coventry (260 points, 80 in biology) :smile:
Reply 23
i applied to chester got through to interview for nutrition and dietetics and got offered for human nutrition in the end it is soooo annoying! i really liked it there to...
Reply 24
I reckon they will go through our personal statements and ask more questions, so i would go through that before you go. And i guess just generic questions like why dietetics and stuff. I'm reading articles as well in case they ask about background reading??
Reply 25
Original post by brunutti123
Ahh mines not til the 2nd of february :frown: but good luck for yours! I'm real nervous too, what do you think they will talk about?

my interview is on the 2nd of feb too... c u there is poses but anyone looking for interview advice, they ask q's about communication skills and why dietetics, basics really just read up and know y u want to do the course
Original post by veeebz
i applied to chester got through to interview for nutrition and dietetics and got offered for human nutrition in the end it is soooo annoying! i really liked it there to...

same as me! although I hadnt looked round there so it wasn't totally gutting.. :frown:
Original post by elizabethm
I reckon they will go through our personal statements and ask more questions, so i would go through that before you go. And i guess just generic questions like why dietetics and stuff. I'm reading articles as well in case they ask about background reading??

thank you for that advice :smile: that sounds a good idea about the articles.. I'm a bit worried as I haven't done any work experience with a dietitian so if they ask me about it ima bit screwed!!
Original post by veeebz
my interview is on the 2nd of feb too... c u there is poses but anyone looking for interview advice, they ask q's about communication skills and why dietetics, basics really just read up and know y u want to do the course

ahhh okay im gonna practise that :smile: not that it should be too hard! just hope i dont ramble on..
Ive just realised... wherever i end up .. chester or coventry.. im gna be more or less the only lad on the coursee hahah dno whether thats a gd thing or bad thing lol :smile: xx
Reply 30
ha don't worry! us girls will take good care of you :P
Reply 31
Being a lad on a dietetics degree is a good thing. I'm at Chester, there on none in my year and just two in the year below. You'll be very popular :redface:)
Reply 32
Hello,
Has anyone applied and heard back from London Met for Dietetics yet?
I submitted my app in November but haven't heard back from them yet.
Scarey silence!
Reply 33
A few people i met at my surrey interview have had interviews for london met, but by the sounds of it there are still more to go? I'm not sure though i haven't applied. If anyone has an interview i would definitely do some background reading because they asked about that at mine. Its quite casual really, i was worried but once i got in there it was alright :smile:
Original post by xsophiexmx
ha don't worry! us girls will take good care of you :P

thats a releiff :P are you people not signed up on yougo.com its like a myspace or facebook for UCAS its really good.. get urselves signed up n search me.. ashley staley x
Original post by Roodie
Being a lad on a dietetics degree is a good thing. I'm at Chester, there on none in my year and just two in the year below. You'll be very popular :redface:)

woo hoo lucky meee lol x
Reply 36
i'm on that yougo thing!! sophie rebecca matthews
Reply 37
Original post by brunutti123

Oh My interview is on the 2nd too! :smile: I'm really nervous :s-smilie:

Especially seeing as I had Uni. Chester ring me up and tell me I got a rejection.. :mad: Then give me an Unconditional for Human Nutrition :/ Hmm.

Can't wait to meet fellow Dietetic applicants :smile:
Original post by BethBeth
Oh My interview is on the 2nd too! :smile: I'm really nervous :s-smilie:

Especially seeing as I had Uni. Chester ring me up and tell me I got a rejection.. :mad: Then give me an Unconditional for Human Nutrition :/ Hmm.

Can't wait to meet fellow Dietetic applicants :smile:

Ahh i got that from chester aswell :frown: except they didnt ring me lol they must love you more :P
ooh might see you there on the 2nd then.. sooo scared haha x
Reply 39
hello! has anyone applied to QMU? x

Quick Reply

Latest