Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

anyone got replies from uni's for nutrition/dietetics?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsophiexmx)
    just received an offer for nutrition at QMU, but i applied for the dietetics course
    Yeah me too! Sucks, I don't want to do nutrition!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've heard a lot of people applied for dietetics and got an offer for nutrition! Might do that then a pg in dietetics
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsophiexmx)
    I've heard a lot of people applied for dietetics and got an offer for nutrition! Might do that then a pg in dietetics
    I thought of doing that but they say it's even harder to get into dietetics that way than it is to just get into an undergraduate dietetics course, but i don't know, i mean some people obviously manage it good luck whatever you decide.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smaij)
    I thought of doing that but they say it's even harder to get into dietetics that way than it is to just get into an undergraduate dietetics course, but i don't know, i mean some people obviously manage it good luck whatever you decide.
    Yes it can be really difficult - there aren't that many places in the country that do PG Dietetics. I'm an UG at Chester and I have heard the PG is much more competitive than the UG, which is also very hard to get on to.

Xsophiexmx if you do decide on that route just spend the next three years working hard at the nutrition degree and doing everything you can to enhance your PG application, including volunteering.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethm)
    I have one on the 23rd of March finally! how about you?
    Ooh well done

Mines on the 9th March :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolate_moose)
    Ooh well done

Mines on the 9th March :/
    Oh when did you hear about your invitation!
    I sent my questionnaire the 13th of Februari but I still haven't heard anything about it yet!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mahogany)
    I sent my questionnaire the 13th of Februari but I still haven't heard anything about it yet!
    I sent mine in november and haven't heard anything either
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i've only got mine so early because i sent the questionnaire back in like November :/
    Our school made us send our UCAS forms back ridiculously early!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think i've only got mine so early because i sent the questionnaire back in like November :/
    Our school made us send our UCAS forms back ridiculously early!
    I sent mine back about that time too... I probably forgot to press send or something knowing me Whoops~ I really hope they don't send me through an interview date that clashes with my chemistry practical exams
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethBeth)
    I sent mine back about that time too... I probably forgot to press send or something knowing me Whoops~ I really hope they don't send me through an interview date that clashes with my chemistry practical exams
    I'm sure if you explain you've got exams they'll offer you another date
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if you explain you've got exams they'll offer you another date
    Lets hope so! Nottingham is the last one to get back to me... so I just want it all over and done with now I'm too impatient
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've got a conditional offer for Nutrition at Bournemouth (260 points with C in maths)!
    Anyone else looking to go there? I've found no one on here so far :L :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I applied Hertfordshire, Surrey, Plymouth, Leeds met & Coventry, Got all conditionals but want to goto Hertfordshire. Im on an access course in Bio-Med Sciences and the offer Herts gave me was to get 15 units at distinction in chemistry and 15 in biology... Ok doesnt seem too bad however my course only does 12 in chemistry :-/ I dont know whether to ring up and say anything; also I already have a couple merits so I cannot get the grades needed anyway. What do you reckon?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a Nottingham interview yet?? Has anyone heard back from them who has?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a Nottingham interview yet?? Has anyone heard back from them who has?
    I had mine last Wednesday! They told us it was their final interview day and they'll be sending out offers between 7-14 days
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got a rejection for Notts, but they offered me unconditional for Nutrition Bsc.. Just firmed Surrey
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danwhite50)
    I applied Hertfordshire, Surrey, Plymouth, Leeds met & Coventry, Got all conditionals but want to goto Hertfordshire. Im on an access course in Bio-Med Sciences and the offer Herts gave me was to get 15 units at distinction in chemistry and 15 in biology... Ok doesnt seem too bad however my course only does 12 in chemistry :-/ I dont know whether to ring up and say anything; also I already have a couple merits so I cannot get the grades needed anyway. What do you reckon?
    Yeah i think you should contact them, they probably misunderstood which access course you're doing or something. Good luck!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had mine last Wednesday! They told us it was their final interview day and they'll be sending out offers between 7-14 days
    Oooh. The suspense is killing me! Haa!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer from Nottingham today for Nutrition/Dietetics
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer from notts today as well first choice i think.. don't know what the offer is yet though! The letter said ucas would let me know, did they say that to you?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 14, 2013
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.