The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Anyone got any offers at Huddersfield yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Drama and English, 280 points from 2 or more A2 Levels :smile: My 4th choice but I like the place and the people so all is good
(edited 13 years ago)
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 41
Why the hell would you want to go to Huddersfield cheekymon999? It's rubbish :L
Reply 42
MH nursing & biomed sciences (and another for foundation year!)

I love Huddersfield, my offers range between 2 a level passes and like, 240 points. : )

I'm super excited, haven't heard back from nursing yet, but that's the course I really really want to do. ;3
Reply 43
Tweed93, you really can't talk xD cuz you were sat next to me when you wrote this, you came from Huddersfield and its gonna be your insurance choice, so stop being gay =)
Reply 44
Original post by smile13
Hi.. im still awating a responce from huddersfield university iv applie for nursing and still have had no reply back and it been around a month now.
has anyone had a responce back from huddersfield uni adult nursing course?

Oh, I'm not applying for adult, but MH and it's been about a month for me too, don't panic! No news is good news for now! :smile:
Reply 45
Hmm... a bit of a late reply, but I applied on the 11th of january (application got sent on the 12th) and they got back to me 3 days later with a conditional offer :smile:

I already have my A levels though, I'm just doing a foundation diploma in art and design at the moment hence it being conditional :smile:

I like the look of Huddersfield, the only thing that puts me down is that i don't get a work placement. But if i get rejected from YSJ (which i shouldn't do! :angry:) then Huddersfield is a possible 2nd choice. It's a close call between Hallam and Huddersfield.

Good luck everyone.
Interview on Monday 21st (feb) Graphic Design BA (Hons.) Looking forward to it as ive never been before :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by dan_dan_dan
Interview on Monday 21st (feb) Graphic Design BA (Hons.) Looking forward to it as ive never been before :biggrin:

I went to go look around for graphic design last year :smile:
I really liked it. The room's quite dark and grey though with a massive mural on the wall :smile: It was really strange. The tutor was lovely though. Good luck.
Reply 48
i had my intervew for fashion communication and the day after received a conditional offer! :smile:
Reply 49
Got an unconditional for motorsport engineering today :smile:

Its my wildcard option but so happy as its my first offer.
Reply 50
Got an offer for Fashion and Textile Buying - yay!
Reply 51
Unconditional for illustration here! :woo:
Reply 52
Conditional offer for Illustration, think I might just take them up on it.
Reply 53
Original post by kalmar
Conditional offer for Illustration, think I might just take them up on it.

Congrats! Were you at the group interview yesterday? Pretty sure I'm going to firm Hudds, it just sounds perfect for me. :redface:
Reply 54
Original post by Heybunny
Congrats! Were you at the group interview yesterday? Pretty sure I'm going to firm Hudds, it just sounds perfect for me. :redface:

Thankyou. I had my interview about a month ago now but I was waiting to see what my other choices were doing before I made a decision, definately think I've made the right choice. Have friends that have done illustration at hudds and they enjoyed it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by kalmar
Thankyou. I had my interview about a month ago now but I was waiting to see what my other choices were doing before I made a decision, definately think I've made the right choice. Have friends that have done illustration at hudds and they enjoyed it.

Oh, cool. :smile: Yeah, I didn't speak to any of the students as I was too shy lol, but everything looked pretty high-tech and modern. :biggrin: Good to hear that people have enjoyed the course. Looks like I'll probably be seeing you in September then. XD
Reply 56
Conditional offer for Digital Film and Visual Effects Production BA (Hons). :cool:
Not sure yet if I'll take up their offer - still waiting to hear back on my other choices.
Reply 57
Hey ive got an unconditional for Adult Nursing!! woohoo soo excited!
Looking forward to freshers week!
Anyone on facebook so get to know a few people before we go?
:smile: x
Reply 58
Conditional for graphic design yyee. rekon i'm gonna make hudds my first choice.

Looked at accom think i'm gonna go for snow island, dont fancy the bus to skool in the morning!
Is there a fb freshers group set up yet??
Reply 59
Unconditional offer for science foundation woooohooooo!!!

Quick Reply

Latest