The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Anyone applied to Uni of Brighton?..any offers yet?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone else has applied to the University of Brighton and, if so, have you received an offer yet or acknowledgement yet?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ive not yet apply but going to !
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Ive received an offer but i sent my UCAS proper quick.
Reply 3
i've applied for BA Moving Image :wink:
Reply 4
Applied there for Business Management as my insurance and sent my UCAS application of about 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet.

I've had offers from my other 4 choices already but I'm not 100% sure I will make the grades so I'm pretty keen to get an offer from Brighton.

Hopefully they just take a while to make their offers, don't like waiting though!
Applied to Brighton to study Physiotherapy. Have my interview next month, anyone else with an interview?

Good luck everyone!
Reply 6
just got an offer, for finance and investment Bsc(Hons)

this is my first choice, so hopefully i will get the grades :s
Reply 7
Had my interview last week for BA(Hons) Primary Teaching 5-11 :smile: Hope I get in. Waiting to hear.
Reply 8
Was thinking of applying.
Reply 9
Just got my offer for Digital Media Development. :biggrin: probably gonna be my first choice, this or Plymy
Reply 10
Original post by chukleberry
Just got my offer for Digital Media Development. :biggrin: probably gonna be my first choice, this or Plymy

Ahh I applied for Digital Media at Brighton too, only submitted my ucas about a week ago though.
Reply 11
I just got an offer for Sports Journalism at Brighton Uni, it's my first choice and I'm pretty ecstatic. Good luck everyone :smile:
Reply 12
I applied to do civil engineering there. Got an offer for 280 UCAS points but will proobably be going portsmouth.
Original post by DomDyke
i've applied for BA Moving Image :wink:

me too :biggrin:
have you got an offer or did you just get a letter about sending a portfolio?
Reply 14
Applied a while ago for Graphic design... still no acknowledgement letter.

C'mon Brighton, you're my first choice!
Reply 15
Original post by jaxxiepants
me too :biggrin:
have you got an offer or did you just get a letter about sending a portfolio?

i dont know if they've even received my application yet :')

but if you add me on facebook, i'll let you know what's happened and stuff, and plus we can keep in contact incase both of us go there :smile:

name is Dominique Bailey, add me :smile:
Reply 16
Appled for financial economics LN13. They havent got back to me yet.
anyone applied for biomedical science (2011) ?
Reply 18
i applied for aeronautical engineering with a predicted grade of DDM off BTEC science (this matches their requirements) and they declined me on the basis that i dont meet the requirements!
Original post by thepilot
i applied for aeronautical engineering with a predicted grade of DDM off BTEC science (this matches their requirements) and they declined me on the basis that i dont meet the requirements!

I am predicted DDM for science too,(applied for biomedical AND WAITING OFFER) and so is a friend of mine, + got she got accepted for pharmacy with DMM (lower than what they xpect) ...you should phone them up and ask why, they usually find a solution and compromise or even get your tutor to talk to the uni :smile:

Quick Reply