The Student Room Group

Who's Going to start World War 3?

Scroll to see replies

Me. I'll also finish and win this war. I'll create an oil-destroying bacterium which causes oil to become extreme volatile and all the cars and stuff will explode and loads of people will die. Then I'll build a few small cities which are far more eco-friendly and everyone will have to get major plastic surgery on their 16th birthday. A brilliant plan in my opinion.

Yeah, Scott Westerfeld was talking about me :wink:

Anyone who doesn't get this, educate yourself and go look up Scott Westerfeld. See if you can guess which book. :lol:

EDIT: Ooft. Negative rating. Painful. Not my fault if you haven't discovered the brilliance that is Uglies. :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
North Korea doesn't really have any allies but it has a pact with China - both are meant to help each other if attacked.
I voted America because I think they are the only country to declare a war against someone. I don't think other countries would actually declare war, even though they might provoke a declaration of war.
Reply 63
At the moment tensions between the USA and asia seem to be bigger, but it could shift back to the middle east any time.
Reply 64
Original post by Casshern1456
What about all those nuclear warheads they hold they'll never see action.

Hello? The UK, US, France, China etc etc also hold nukes?
(edited 13 years ago)
North/South Korea situation.
...Or maybe India will be stupid enough to try and cross the border, into Pakistan.
Original post by morris743
Could be soon then.

I would be surprised if we got to the end of our lives and did not see another major war or the collapse of capitalism. :s-smilie:

Original post by Mr-Dangerous
North/South Korea situation.
...Or maybe India will be stupid enough to try and cross the border, into Pakistan.

North Korea would collapse within days if the USA got involved....which it would.

As for India, well everyone likes India and not many people like Pakistan........so again, it would not do much bar maybe a few finger wagging at the U.N.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 67
Whoever starts world war 3 would have to be mentally deficient..I do't see this happening but if it ever does we definitely wouldn't have time to tweet about it
Reply 68
Original post by Jimbo1234
I would be surprised if we got to the end of our lives and did not see another major war or the collapse of capitalism. :s-smilie:

I think sadly the collapse of capitalism will bring about the war.
The thing with international relations is that it is all a joke. None of the people of a nation ever want to go to war, yet their leaders who are meant to be representitives of their peoples interests still involve themselves in this political fetish.

War seems to me to be in the interests of a minority, only justified by the majority as a means to avoid the consequences of the actions of their leaders.

The world needs a reality check.
Reply 70
Original post by nahbruv
Pakistan is a bit of an underdog but definitely one to watch

It's ripped apart by natural disasters and civil war.
Reply 71
Original post by 4TSR
It's ripped apart by natural disasters and civil war.

Elaborate?
Reply 72
Original post by Hamesh
Elaborate?

Shias and Sunnis bombing eachother's mosques while the taliban bomb everyone else.

Hearing about a bomb in the market in lahore, karachi...etc has become slightly normal.

That country has become an unstable laughing stock and cannot start, or indeed win, any sort of war whatsoever.
Reply 73
Original post by shooting.star
I voted America because I think they are the only country to declare a war against someone. I don't think other countries would actually declare war, even though they might provoke a declaration of war.

If they provoke a declaration than it is their fault :rolleyes:
Reply 74
Original post by 4TSR
Shias and Sunnis bombing eachother's mosques while the taliban bomb everyone else.

Hearing about a bomb in the market in lahore, karachi...etc has become slightly normal.

That country has become an unstable laughing stock and cannot start, or indeed win, any sort of war whatsoever.

Though there is relative peace for a few months after a bomb attack. Pakistan seems to quickly recover as they of course believe not only it is Allah's will but there is life after death. Besides, there is a higher death rate due to starvation and disease then bombs. The only part that is truly unstable is North Warizstan, the rest of the country is ''fine'' albeit it's poverty and corruption. Although, a UN report has recently revealed Pakistani females are a whole lot happier than Indian females.
Reply 75
Original post by Hamesh
Though there is relative peace for a few months after a bomb attack. Pakistan seems to quickly recover as they of course believe not only it is Allah's will but there is life after death. Besides, there is a higher death rate due to starvation and disease then bombs. The only part that is truly unstable is North Warizstan, the rest of the country is ''fine'' albeit it's poverty and corruption. Although, a UN report has recently revealed Pakistani females are a whole lot happier than Indian females.

You Still think it has a chance of wining a war? you think India will find it remotely difficult to invade Pakistan? one on one, India wins. But of the world was allowed to join in, then I don't know.
Reply 76
North Korea. The Chinese are too busy making everything in their factories and making money.
I am!!! :ninjagirl:
Reply 79
Original post by 4TSR
You Still think it has a chance of wining a war? you think India will find it remotely difficult to invade Pakistan? one on one, India wins. But of the world was allowed to join in, then I don't know.

That wasn't my point. I was just pointing out it is wrong to focus on suicide bombs and then to tarnish the whole of main Pakistan as being an 'unstable laughing stock'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending