The Student Room Group

HELP!!! missed school ucas deadline....

I originally said to my school I wouldn't be using ucas as i'm applying for drama schools which do not use it. However I am now completely screwed, I honestly don't think I'll be able to get into drama school this year even though it is my dream and I can't afford a gap year! though i still intend on applying to a few. But I really want to use ucas to apply to four universities now; Machester met, Leeds met, Birmingham city and london all to do PR & advertising. i'm so stupid, i should have thought about it more. anyway the school ucas deadline has passed already!! stressing out so badly. but the ucas deadline isn't till jan 15th... HELPPPP WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOO :frown: what if they say no...please give me some advice, thanks!
Your school deadline is just a SUGGESTED deadline so that they can process some applications before the lackies start applying in late December. Do not worry about it - get your UCAS sorted out with a teacher or a tutor. Don't worry, the actual deadline is Jan 15th.
Reply 2
Ask the school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending