The Student Room Group

New to clubbing- any advice?

I'm 17 coming 18 drinking and going to a night club tonight. (Please don't advise me to wait:smile: ) New to the whole environment, is there any thing I should know / anything to share with me? Thanks:wink:
Reply 1
Yes, don't go.

The prospect of doing something you haven't been allowed to do previously seems exciting, when in reality it is overrated and overhyped.

What's so great about going to a place with overpriced drinks, rubbish music, full of germs, and full of sweaty and smelly chavs?
(edited 13 years ago)
be sure u have big dick.. maybe 8+ inch cos chicks dig big meat...

u will be head deep in clunge
**** off
don't get drunk, don't dance, don't move, just listen to the music, this what clubbing for real people is about

Spoiler

Reply 5
There isn't pro advice to clubbing. Just don't be a douche and remember that after that night, there's a morning.
go with a largeish group of friends. you WILL lose each other, so there more people you know in the club the better. otherwise you can end up stumbling around aimlessly half the night looking for people
Reply 7
well firstly clubbing is just about having FUN! however, there are many established conventions you should try your best to follow! I have listed a few of them.

chuck your drink over some random person, they will really appreciate the free drink

call the bouncer a douche

whilst in the men's room, sit on the toilet, and make really loud sniffing noises.

start a 'mosh' pit, its really awesome

whenever you see a hot chick, grind her and work your s*** on her, and then you will get laid

if the 'take off all your clothes' song comes up, do so

well that's all I can think of :frown: :frown: but have FUN!!!!
Original post by dd4483
Yes, don't go.

The prospect of doing something you haven't been allowed to do previously seems exciting, when in reality it is overrated and overhyped.

What's so great about going to a place with overpriced drinks, rubbish music, full of germs, and full of sweaty and smelly chavs?

Because clubbing is a human instinct. Humans love being close to each other, in sweaty conditions - it satisfies the animal instinct.

Like... We love being dirty. We love having sex with dirty people cause we're animals, really, like.

That's why chicks dig alpha males in night clubs rather than mr weedy cause chicks hormones come out in a night club when they get pissed.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 9
My advice would be - don't go to a ****y commercial club. Go to a rave, or an underground type of club, much nicer people, much better music.
Reply 10
Original post by Spetznaaz
My advice would be - don't go to a ****y commercial club. Go to a rave, or an underground type of club, much nicer people, much better music.

I agree with this. Commercial clubs give all the others a bad name.
Original post by Conor C
I'm 17 coming 18 drinking and going to a night club tonight. (Please don't advise me to wait:smile: ) New to the whole environment, is there any thing I should know / anything to share with me? Thanks:wink:

I love it. I just love it! :rolleyes:They say they are peaceful and want to behead anyone talking about their religion. In bad moments it's when you have to show your peaceful nature.
Original post by Kerny
well firstly clubbing is just about having FUN! however, there are many established conventions you should try your best to follow! I have listed a few of them.

chuck your drink over some random person, they will really appreciate the free drink

call the bouncer a douche

whilst in the men's room, sit on the toilet, and make really loud sniffing noises.

start a 'mosh' pit, its really awesome

whenever you see a hot chick, grind her and work your s*** on her, and then you will get laid

if the 'take off all your clothes' song comes up, do so

well that's all I can think of :frown: :frown: but have FUN!!!!

:mad::thumbsdown:
Original post by North Korea WW3
Because clubbing is a human instinct. Humans love being close to each other, in sweaty conditions - it satisfies the animal instinct.

Like... We love being dirty. We love having sex with dirty people cause we're animals, really, like.

That's why chicks dig alpha males in night clubs rather than mr weedy cause chicks hormones come out in a night club when they get pissed.

:thumbsup::yes::teehee::smug::rofl::rofl3::rofl2::shakehand::sexface::pwnd:
Reply 14
Find the cheapest drink, order 15 of them and get ORN the dancefloor.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending