The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

darth_vader05
i spoke to soon- i understand it now:cool:

i thought i did for a second but then there is still your calf ....... :confused:
Reply 21
LPK
tony :rolleyes:

I am a lawyer by nature, but I refuse, to take Tony's case on.
gossip_girl
i thought i did for a second but then there is still your calf ....... :confused:
but if you have no shins then..... (now i'm confused):smile:
All I can offer to you as compensation for that appalling joke by LPK is a rather unfunny blonde joke...

Ok, so there's a blonde and she puts a 50p in a vending machine and gets out a can. She puts in another 50p and gets out another can. This continues for some time. A man behind her who has been waiting impatiently asks her "will you hurry up please?". The Blonde looks shocked and her face contorts "Shut up" she says defiantly, "Can't you see I'm on a winning streak here?"
Reply 24
gossip_girl

You can't have a calf without a shin to stick it to
whatever, i still dont get it.
Reply 26
gossip_girl
whatever, i still dont get it.
:rofl:
OMG - Since I'm in a wierd mood and I'm also bored - I shall tell you the story of me nearly getting hit on the bus on Thursday!! :biggrin:

Well, I have heard the "Tony [toe-knee]" joke before, and I'm sat on the bus minding my own business when the dude sat next to me [old, drunk, quite possibly homeless] says to me "What dya call a man with no shins??" - So, naturally scared and intimidated I said "I dunno, Tony??" - and so the dude gets up, and he seriously looks like he's gonna lunge at me, he looks like he's ready to smack me in the mouth, and I'm just sat there like :eek: - and I can't get up because the bus is packed and then this old, homeless, drunk [and quite possibly insane] dude starts yelling at me "YOU KNEW THE JOKE, THAT'S MY JOKE, TELL ME WHO TOLD YA, TELL ME OR I'LL HAVE YOU, I'LL FOOKING KILL YOU". And then, just as I was about to like, run away or blag myself out of the situation, the bus stopped and the old crazy, smelly, homeless, drunk [and quite possibly dead or something now] dude got off.

How crazy are my frickin buses?!?!
Reply 28
:rofl: :rofl:

Latest