The Student Room Group

AQA English Literature June 2010 past paper questions?

Hi, I have an exam on AQA English Literature Higher Tier June 2010 paper. I was wondering if anybody could remember the question from last year. The book i am studying is "To Kill A Mockingbird" By Harper Lee and if anybody knows the questions for The Pre-1914 bank, Duffy and Simon Armitage then i would be very grateful. Thanks Rory :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
ooh i do for the poetry! but this would be cheating...
Reply 2
Original post by Jasminge

Please?
Reply 3
come on, please help :smile: if you know already then it is cheating, so you might as well
Reply 4
Hi, I'd also like these as well please :smile:
Reply 5

oohh could you please tell me what the question is!!
Hmmm, i did Lord of the Flies instead, but i think some of my friends who did to Kill a Mocking Bird said that there was one question on Jem's education and one on the court case. I could be wrong though...

Are you doing specification A?

We did these papers for our mocks, i did Heaney and Clarke for poetry, but i think the pre-1914 question was something about the parent / child relationship, one about love and one other that i can't remember.

Hope this helped (and really sorry if i'm wrong, my memory's not that great :tongue:)

Why do you want to know anyway?
Reply 7
Hi there, i need the question as well. Umm for the heaney and clarke poem was the other theme about conflict. Also does anyone know the 'Of Mice and Men' question please. Thanks :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Ganep001
Hi there, i need the question as well. Umm for the heaney and clarke poem was the other theme about conflict. Also does anyone know the 'Of Mice and Men' question please. Thanks :smile:

Ok, sorry guys, i'm not totally sure on the poetry and wouldn't wanna mislead you but for of mice and men it's definitely animals and foreshadowing
it's only a mock so whatev! :biggrin:
my sister took her gcse last year,

im doing my mocks on monday ahh X_X

if you've done it already please contact me on the proper question!!

she said she did the question about jem,
but she's not sure what it was about but it was about jem.

not alot of help but you know..
i told her to ask her friends and ill try post it on here when i find out!
Original post by charleneeeeeeee
my sister took her gcse last year,

im doing my mocks on monday ahh X_X

if you've done it already please contact me on the proper question!!

she said she did the question about jem,
but she's not sure what it was about but it was about jem.

not alot of help but you know..
i told her to ask her friends and ill try post it on here when i find out!

My friends said it was Jem's education and another one about the court case :smile:

i think :erm:
Reply 11
can some one tell me what questions came up in the 2010 june literature exam, please, i know a bit but not exactly ????
Reply 12
what was the lord of the flies question please... my mocks tomorrow :'(
Reply 13
I did this as a practice qu before my mock last fri:
a) i compare anne hath and on my 1st sonne as to how they present death
ii compare sonnet 130 and kid as to how they present thoughts or something along those lines
b) stealing an armitage and 2 pre 1914 show disturbing speakers
c) how family relationships are presented picked from two blocks which contain 4 post/4 pre (don't know which poems tho)

don't know the other bit as I haven't learnt that yet but honestly type into the search bar english lit 2010 aqa and then go into english exams and search through the thread that comes up. That and a quick pm is how I found out. Time consuming but the proper way to use tsr... :rolleyes:

Hope this helps anyway :smile:
Reply 14
does anyone know the question for section on AQA englis paper 2 june 2010??
Reply 15
Original post by minimus777

Hmmm, i did Lord of the Flies instead, but i think some of my friends who did to Kill a Mocking Bird said that there was one question on Jem's education and one on the court case. I could be wrong though...

We did these papers for our mocks, i did Heaney and Clarke for poetry, but i think the pre-1914 question was something about the parent / child relationship, one about love and one other that i can't remember.

Hope this helped (and really sorry if i'm wrong, my memory's not that great :tongue:)

please could you tell me what the lord of the flies question was asap thank you
Original post by mathsgeek.
please could you tell me what the lord of the flies question was asap thank you

I have PM'd you :smile:
Please could someone tell me the Of Mice and Men Question for June 2010s English Literature Exam.
And also if possible the questions for section B of the exam- the questions relating to Duffy, Armitage and the Pre 1914 prose.

Thanks for any help.
(edited 13 years ago)

Hey can you tell me the Lord of the Flies question please?! :smile:
Original post by priasabharwal
Hey can you tell me the Lord of the Flies question please?! :smile:

There were 2 questions and unfortunately i can't remember them exactly :colondollar:

There was definitely one about the significance of the relationship between Jack and Ralph (this is the one i did in my mocks)

And i think there was also one about a theme within the book, either love or fear i think

Sorry i can't be much help, it might be worth looking at the past papers online, cos the questions are unlikely to be the same so it may narrow down the options

Hope this helped :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending