The Student Room Group

can you go to a club but not dance?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by an_anonymous_friend
Man,did we work at the same place/venue ?

Exactly same experience withe me blud. :biggrin: I used to turn mine to the maximum setting,then modified it at home to deliver a higher voltage :smile:,which was my downfall.Someone complained about "excessive shock",and i was out on my ass :frown:

One quick nudge with my manically charged prod and you'll be out on the dance floor shaking and twitching like an epileptic having an orgasm.

A mix. Between that and
Reply 42
Original post by Ultimate_Geek
A mix. Between that and

... want to dance, mademoiselle :sexface: ?
Reply 43
At my height I cant help but feel a tad self conscious when attempting to dance, what with half of my body sticking out above the crowd (okay that is an exageration but still, me tall other people small). By the time I have drunk enough to be willing to dance I am generally falling over, so dancing becomes somewhat difficult.
Original post by M1F2R3
... want to dance, mademoiselle :sexface: ?

Pro Tip: You can't dance with someone over an internet forum. Please just stop, you look a complete tool.
Reply 45
Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere
Pro Tip: You can't dance with someone over an internet forum. Please just stop, you look a complete tool.

Well dur, me getting more posts is the whole idea... make a convo go on for as long as possible :sexface:

Edit: 48 meaningless posts today...
Reply 46
You dont have to dance, i love a good dance but sometimes its nice just to sit and catch up with people you havent seen in a while :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending