Visit website
Reply 1
cartmel lonsdale gz bowland flyde and furness as its not county but

really i dont like cartmel always dead
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Well, not many people like the new Cartmel bar. I don't mind it personally but I suppose it is rather large and empty, without much atmosphere.
Cartmel bar is big, but it needs to be cos lots of cartmel people to go in there. Mind you im a traitor and i like pendle bar the best
Reply 4
i don't know about the worst bar..but lonsdale is the best :biggrin: nah, lonsdale's a good bar but to be honest i prefer county...don't really know why, it just has a more relaxed atmosphere! *feel like a traitor now*!!
Reply 5
Grad bar pretty much sucks!

I need to go exploring, we went to quite a few bars on the fresher's bar crawl but that seems a distant memory now. I've been to Lonsdale a couple of times, it's fairly "meh" in my opinion. It doesn't have that "homely" feel like good old Fylde bar does :biggrin:
Reply 6
Flyde bar is a shithole.

As is grizedale's.
Reply 7
Boo Fylde bar rocks!
Pendle's not too bad - good atmosphere. I personally like the South West Campus bars but can't be bothered walking down there! Lazy I know!
Reply 9
danjc
Pendle's not too bad - good atmosphere. I personally like the South West Campus bars but can't be bothered walking down there! Lazy I know!

Pendle isn't that far from us!
LubyLoo
Pendle isn't that far from us!

I know... i'm just lazy!
Katius
i don't know about the worst bar..but lonsdale is the best :biggrin: nah, lonsdale's a good bar but to be honest i prefer county...don't really know why, it just has a more relaxed atmosphere! *feel like a traitor now*!!

I'm dying to see what the new County bar will be like when it's finished - though I do like the one we've got now!
My vote is for Bowland!
Went on a mini bar crawl, about 4 of us and we spent about 10 seconds in before we decided to leave.. It smelt really weird.
Reply 13
i know a few people in this college so im sorry to say it guys but i think cartmel is the worst bar. ive been in a few times and it just has no atmosphere at all.lonsdale though is a great bar with lots going on. i remember on the bar crawls we did in freshers week that i liked lonsdale alot, even though i was kind of drunk. other bars like county, bowland, fylde and furness i cant really remember to well, as we just went to the bars without any knoledge of what one we were at! so whether their gud or not i cant really say. grizedale i didnt like either, bit old fashioned, and graduate bar sucked. it was just like cartmel, dull and boring. however my 2 favourite bars are pendle and lonsdale. pendle is my college so im biased to say pendle but it really does feel like my local now, its weird to say that but it does!

Latest

Trending

Trending