The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Check out the SSEES website everyone, it's been updated. It now looks really professional and is user-friendly too. :yy:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Well it contains more info too!
Reply 82
Does anyone know where exactly the SSEES building is?
its exactly where you least expect it to be!!!

follow the sound of the 'construction site'.

also, has ANYONE who has applied to ssees recieved any offers/ conditions??? i've got an offer in dec. but no conditions. nothing on ucas either.:frown:
Reply 84
I applied on the 14th oct and had my interview on the 14th december, they were really nice!! got my offer through 2 days later BBB its for Russian and History. i've had two letters from SSEES one was just letting me know i have an offer, the other had the conditions and accomidation forms and details about term dates etc.

It's great cause its my lowest offer by far and the one i really wanted when applying i was worried that cause i dont do russian or any other language at AS or A level i wouldnt be accepted (i do A level Maths Physics Chemistry and History)
Reply 85
uthinkilltellu
follow the sound of the 'construction site'.

:rofl:

Cheers.
Anything
I applied on the 14th oct and had my interview on the 14th december, they were really nice!! got my offer through 2 days later BBB its for Russian and History. i've had two letters from SSEES one was just letting me know i have an offer, the other had the conditions and accomidation forms and details about term dates etc.

It's great cause its my lowest offer by far and the one i really wanted when applying i was worried that cause i dont do russian or any other language at AS or A level i wouldnt be accepted (i do A level Maths Physics Chemistry and History)

i got my offer as well ABB :confused: it says on the prospectus BBB...damn!!!

now i have to revise. :mad:
oh well, i'll see what SOAS say, but now it looks like my 'firm' choice will be ssees,(ABB) and 'insurance' - RHUL (BBB).

anyone else got ABB for econ & bus?
or am i feeling that they don't want me there???

( i knew i was an unwanted child, whilst i was young, when amongst my bath toys i found a toaster! :eek: )
Reply 87
weird well i'm predicted AAAA at a level in pretty unrelated subjects (part from history of course) prehaps russian and history isnt that popular and econ & bus is?
i don't have an insurance everywhere else has given me higher offers humph
Reply 88
Has anyone applied for Law with french law at UCL?

Just wondering if you've heard anything, in terms of interviews, plus do they interview all law with french candidates,

If u dont get an interview is it likely you'll be rejected!
Reply 89
Miya, what's Law with French Law got to do with the SSEES?

You might be interested to know a guy called 'Phonicsdude' on this forum is currently reading this subject at UCL.
Reply 90
I've got my offer back and the only condition is providing an 'original and verified copy of my academic reference as supplied on my UCAS application'.

I guess it's slightly different for me as my 'a' levels were a few years ago but I was expecting it to be conditional on the further one I'm taking this year. Good news though and it makes SSEES my first choice by a long way. Good luck to everyone else, I hope you get something through soon - I think I read the next lot of interviews are at the end of the month?
Reply 91
Yes, although I haven't heard anything (although in fairness, I did apply in December).
have you had your interview yet?
Reply 93
History ABB and a pass in AS (I assume e?!) :smile: .
Reply 94
Are SSEES degrees UCL degrees?
Reply 95
Yes.
bryan
Are SSEES degrees UCL degrees?

That's an interesting question. Technically it'll be a University of London degree. But would the degree certificate have UCL or SSEES? Or perhaps both UCL and SSEES?
MolsakaG
History ABB and a pass in AS (I assume e?!) :smile: .

you must be so happy, that you run up the wall. :biggrin:

--------------

Researcher Lond
That's an interesting question. Technically it'll be a University of London degree. But would the degree certificate have UCL or SSEES? Or perhaps both UCL and SSEES?

UCL.

ssees is a part of UCL , hence the ucl letters.
Reply 98
Researcher Lond

It would say UCL.
Reply 99
yup they are ucl degrees.......its like any other department (i think)

Latest

Trending

Trending