The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(I want to be a journalist, in case you're wondering)

Really gotta go now !!! It's gotten later than I had planned :rolleyes:

Good night !!
Reply 121
I was just curious to know if you think i will get an offer to study business managment at brum where there requirements are (ABB-BBB) with my predictions being BCC
Reply 122
night!
Reply 123
nice thread...
got me going.. for a bit
Reply 124
vaider
I was just curious to know if you think i will get an offer to study business managment at brum where there requirements are (ABB-BBB) with my predictions being BCC

erm depends, do you get an interview? that could swing it in your favour. also depends how many people applyin for it and stuff
Reply 125
Anne*UK*06
(I want to be a journalist, in case you're wondering)

Really gotta go now !!! It's gotten later than I had planned :rolleyes:

Good night !!

ooo, reached 500 today then eh? :biggrin: cool!
:frown: i keep checking to see if its up now :frown:
4 more days till the end of the month...
PSdilemma
ooo, reached 500 today then eh? :biggrin: cool!

Yeah :biggrin: 100 in a day :eek: lol
Reply 128
what!????

how did you find that out?

It's in the prospectus, however I was wrong and its actually 513 points.

If I get all As this year I'll get 580 points all together (that wont happen though!). I guess that number is inclusive of General Studies and such.
Reply 129
4 days now? Please? *prods UCAS*
What i'm worried about is not that UCAS track isnt up yet...but that when it is up everyone will log on in a simultanious click and the system will crash...

Followed by a message from UCAS...

"Track will be up some time next year...Maybe December, yeah, December..."
(Owen)123
What i'm worried about is not that UCAS track isnt up yet...but that when it is up everyone will log on in a simultanious click and the system will crash...

Followed by a message from UCAS...

"Track will be up some time next year...Maybe December, yeah, December..."

hahha or "we can't be bothered to sort it anymore, just turn up at the uni you like..you students are far too much hassle."
yeh on results day track was mayhem! i found it so hard to log on to see whether i got into my unis...spent from 6am to about 9.30 on it!
beware, track (when it works) is SO addictive!!!
--------------
dont your unis have special areas that you can log into to check if you've received offers or if they have got your application?
Notts and Plymouth do :smile:
Although they can't really tell you much in detail about the status of your application! Having said that, it makes me feel satisfied just to log in and check something!
hellooooo
is this meant 2 be up and running yet? i tried 2 enter my details in and it didnt work :s. They really need 2 sort it cos some uni's have started to give interviews etc already.

The website says the END of october so im guessing the last day perhaps ???
Reply 136
iceman_jondoe
The website says the END of october so im guessing the last day perhaps ???

Deliberately vague so people don't get pissed off when it ends up going live early November I bet.
Reply 137
Argh I hate UCAS! It was supposed to be up in mid-October. Now end of October. This is the end of October, who here is expecting, at midnight on October 31st, to see a message "UCAS Track will be available in mid-November.".
Reply 138
N9ne
Argh I hate UCAS! It was supposed to be up in mid-October. Now end of October. This is the end of October, who here is expecting, at midnight on October 31st, to see a message "UCAS Track will be available in mid-November.".

:dito:
N9ne

Guy I spoke at UCAS today said to try end of next week :eek:

Latest

Trending

Trending