The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Started at 20, will finish at 25 or 26 or maybe 21 if things don't get better. :frown:
Reply 2
Stay positive. It's easy to say, I know :frown: . I need to follow my own advice.
I started at 19. I also thought I would be one of the oldest, but it's not the case. There are a lot of 18 year olds, but I'd say probably almost half are older.
i started LSE at the tender age of 17, will finish Summer 2007 when i'll be 20.

ollie :biggrin:

I'm at the older end of my year(birthday is 5th September)...
Age 18

Finsh when i'm 21 i think
started when 18 this year, finish hopefully 21
Reply 8
18, and i'm never going to leave....
18. Should be leaving at 21 unless I take a year in industry or royally shaft up.
Reply 10
18 hopefully...
dreading the new uni fees... :frown:
Reply 11
I started when I was 20 and will finish when I'm 23, well providing I don't defer this year. :redface:

I was one of the young ones at school though, my birthday is June :biggrin:
Reply 12
17 :smile:
17 too :biggrin:
i was 18 so i'll be a qualified nurse at 21. quite stupidly, i thought everyone would be the same age as me, im one of a tiny handful of people still in their teens i only know two others who are my age
Reply 15
19, my birthday's in august so i was always the youngest in my year but i took a gap year and feel so much older than everyone here! :frown:..had i stayed in new zealand i would have started when i was 16 :eek:!
I'll start at 19, finish at 24. I'm doing 4 year course, plus a year abroad.
Starting age: 20
Projected completion age: 23

Damn, I'm old.
Reply 18
Hopefully start at 19..assuming i dont retake another year :rolleyes:
Reply 19
I've just started and I'm just 18, I'm taking a 4 year masters degree so I'll be 22 when I leave (end of year exam period starts on my birthday ^^)

My grandad started university at 16 :eek:, and thats when you had to be really clever to get into uni

Latest

Trending

Trending