Reply 23
Original post by newts2k
Is that true about girls getting hornier later? Did not know that

Yup. :biggrin:
Reply 24
Original post by QI Elf
How about being vocal with you? :colondollar:

now this is what i call a good reply :sexface::sexface: anytime :awesome:
Not all guys are so horny. I'm 17, and I'm starting to think I'm asexual. I don't get crushes on anyone, not even women on Tv or in movies, despite other guys telling me they're hot. On the plus side, the lack of testosterone means I won't go bald:wink2::tux::tardis:
Reply 26
Original post by Kerr Avon
Not all guys are so horny. I'm 17, and I'm starting to think I'm asexual. I don't get crushes on anyone, not even women on Tv or in movies, despite other guys telling me they're hot. On the plus side, the lack of testosterone means I won't go bald:wink2::tux::tardis:

No-one really has crushes on celebrities, thats just one of these things people say.
Original post by py0alb
No-one really has crushes on celebrities, thats just one of these things people say.

Guess you're right, but they wouldn't shut up about Cheryl Cole:facepalm::headfire:
Reply 28
Original post by Kerr Avon
Guess you're right, but they wouldn't shut up about Cheryl Cole:facepalm::headfire:

They're just trying to prove to each other that they're DEFINITELY not gay.
I dunt think shes that attractive tbh i can see why other guys would like her but shes not for me. Although dunt get me wrong if i was single and she offered i wouldn't turn her down lol ...
Geordie accent :/ Dani > Cheryl
Not women that have ben raped in their life i could care less about sex i dont like it at all
Original post by lilasian27
not women that have ben raped in their life i could care less about sex i dont like it at all

stop looking back at 8 year old threads!!!!
Coz we are using a universty website and meant to be asking questions about student life. Then see threads like this and our mind wanders
if you aren't going to give a real answer or push the blame on other people by generalizing the populous, then just don't answer
I just went threw a lot of stuff for this thing
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 36
Original post by She_Bittersweet
Not only guys are horny:sexface:

True

Quick Reply

Latest