The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Alexander04
i think this site is pretty cool - one of the reason is cos there are quite a lot of nice people -who do you like and why? :wink:

Ohhhhh, just like pre-school. Well, I *like* Mr White; and I hate *Sire*
Reply 2
Alexander04
i think this site is pretty cool - one of the reason is cos there are quite a lot of nice people -who do you like and why? :wink:

I like vienna95, cos she makes sense
sire - cos hes a dude
eric bischoff cos hes cool
and tinykates (have a guess why)
Reply 3
Alexander04

If you mean why do we like the site... my answer is as follows.
It allows me to read up on some basic trends of university, though I don't post on those subforums since I'm not enrolled in a British uni etc. It also offers some unique perspectives of others that I would otherwise not come across. There is virtually nowhere around these parts where one can engage in a discussion about Harry Potter, the Iraq matter and other such things.
Reply 4
JSM
sire - cos hes a dude

i like:
Nafisa
Bhaal85
El Borish
4Ed
JSM
elpaw
Sire
curryADD
lou p lou
Percy
meep meep

everyone really :biggrin:
Reply 5
I like everyone! Even the people I don't like!

:smile:
Reply 6
JSM
sire - cos hes a dude

i've noticed she doesn't seem to get many compliments - you must be a fan - i like some dude called bono - he seems level headed and the smile girl cos she's cute, there are lotsa of very strange people i've noticed but i won't mention them in case i hurt their feelings.
Reply 7
Alexander04
i've noticed she doesn't seem to get many compliments - you must be a fan - i like some dude called bono - he seems level headed and the smile girl cos she's cute, there are lotsa of very strange people i've noticed but i won't mention them in case i hurt their feelings.

:eek: who doesn't get many compliments?
no one mentions me!!!!!!!!!!!1 waaaaaah i feel so.... so..... no! sorry for myself. oh god. help me.
Reply 9
Alexander04

Who's strange?

Yeah, most of the people on here a nice enough really. We have our little tiffs, but it doesn't usually get personal.
Reply 10
Tinykates
:eek: who doesn't get many compliments?

vienna95 - she's pretty opinionated which could be be too good a thing for some people...not that i mind her views...there's always some logic to them
Reply 11
lumpycustard
no one mentions me!!!!!!!!!!!1 waaaaaah i feel so.... so..... no! sorry for myself. oh god. help me.

that lumpycustard girl... shes great!
Reply 12
Nobody likes me either *Boohoooo* :frown:
Reply 13
lumpycustard

Hmm, I like Lumpycustard and Bosslady. :biggrin: I like just about everyone on here.
Reply 14
BossLady
Nobody likes me either *Boohoooo* :frown:

attention seekers :tongue:

I quite specifically pointed out that I like e-v-e-r-y-b-o-d-y!!!!!!!
Reply 15
Alexander04
vienna95 - she's pretty opinionated which could be be too good a thing for some people...not that i mind her views...there's always some logic to them

she is wonderful
Reply 16
JSM
sire - cos hes a dude

aww I'm touched.

I'd have to list:

JSM
vienna95
ZJuwelH
curryADD
Mr White
Dude
Xenon
G4ry
Ollie
elpaw
Lord Huntroyde
Pencil Queen
Iluvatar
Infinity
Egan1
Bigcnee
theone
lou p lou

Those are the few, erm some that come to mind anyways :smile: All good and consistent posters. (can't believe I forgot the keeper of birthdays)
Reply 17
JSM
she is wonderful

i haven't guessed why yet. looks like you're gonna have to explain
Ollie
that lumpycustard girl... shes great!

ooooh aaaaah! hey, y cant i fit thru the door? my head...?
Reply 19
Sire
aww I'm touched.

I'd have to list:

JSM
vienna95
ZJuwelH
curryADD
Mr White
Dude
Xenon
G4ry
Ollie
elpaw
Lord Huntroyde
Pencil Queen
Iluvatar
Infinity
Egan1
Bigcnee
theone

Those are the few, erm some that come to mind anyways :smile: All good and consistent posters.

well id agree with most of them, this is quite a comprehensive list

Latest

Trending

Trending