The Student Room Group

Should I be bothered by this? Advice needed...

So basically,

I met my current LDR GF on holiday in Magaluf. She lost her virginity with me there on my last night. I recently found out that after I went home she gave two other guys blowjobs, but she told me she never thought she would see me again. She has not done anything since holiday and we've been going out for 3 months now but I just can't get the image of her and those other guys on holiday out of my head. Should I be bothered by this? has she done anything wrong or shall I just let it go as she was single and on holiday? I'm so confused :frown: All adivce is welcome!! :confused:
Reply 1
Don't most people go to places like Magaluf to have fun and do things they wouldn't normally do? She was probably just following suit, so no, don't be bothered by it.

Are you sure having sex meant as much to her as it did to you?
ITT OP has a lack in self confidence and is worried that the other guys were hotter than him and that she might find someone else hotter and leave him...

OP, she's with you for a reason, forget about the past and enjoy the now! After all, she sucked them off, but she let you get your dick wet properly. :yep:
Reply 3
Yes, it meant a lot to both of us as we were both virgins. I don't know what's wrong really, just the thought of her with those other guys makes me cringe. She wouldv'e had sex with them too but she came on the night after we had sex, that's the only reason she didn't :frown: Do most girls do this on holiday, is it normal?
Reply 4
how much do you trust her?
and is the ldr the best thing for someone you hardly no?
im sorry to say it but you might have stronger feelings than she does mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending