The Student Room Group

Been asked to contact for an interview but noone is answering!?

I was given 14 days to contact Sheffield Hallam for an interview.
The email was sent on the 23rd, and I've only had internet in the past few days!
I've phoned a few times today, and a few times yesterday and had no answer (goes right to a voice mail thingy, but I cant leave a message...:confused:)

My guess is that they are not at the Uni to answer, due to the snow...
So do you think if I can contact them by this Tuesday they will still allow me to be interviews? Will I get special circumstances? :frown:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by lonelykatana
I was given 14 days to contact Sheffield Hallam for an interview.
The email was sent on the 23rd, and I've only had internet in the past few days!
I've phoned a few times today, and a few times yesterday and had no answer (goes right to a voice mail thingy, but I cant leave a message...:confused:)

My guess is that they are not at the Uni to answer, due to the snow...
So do you think if I can contact them by this Tuesday they will still allow me to be interviews? Will I get special circumstances? :frown:

It's hardly your fault if they can't get into the uni because of snow. I'm sure you'd get some special consideration. If worst comes to the worst, you can show them your phone bill if the calls you attempted to make to them are listed on there, as proof they you did call within the allotted time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending