The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maghreblover
Well, great for you. You're entitled to your opinion. The people that matter to me know I'm not a bad person. :wink:

:moon:

If only it were true..
Quite rightly.
Original post by AClockworkOrange
:moon:

If only it were true..

Yet again, you're entitled to your opinion. :smile:
Reply 83
Strange but I don't think such a circumstance would ever happen,
Reply 84
White Britain is still very much racist, no doubt about it. People think racism has been dealt, no it hasn't. You've your BNP, EDL and Nazi elements in British society who I would term as "open racists" then you got the majority of white Brits who I would class as "silent racists". This report clearly shows white Brits do think twice when the hear or see a non white person British or not.
Original post by ajtiesto
White Britain is still very much racist, no doubt about it. People think racism has been dealt, no it hasn't. You've your BNP, EDL and Nazi elements in British society who I would term as "open racists" then you got the majority of white Brits who I would class as "silent racists". This report clearly shows white Brits do think twice when the hear or see a non white person British or not.

Who cares what you think, no-one forced your ancestors to come here and no-one is stopping you from leaving.

:sexface:
Reply 87
Original post by PlanetEuropa
Who cares what you think, no-one forced your ancestors to come here and no-one is stopping you from leaving.

I honestly couldn't give a **** what a racist thinks, so why don't hop on now hitler.
I wouldn't like it if Britain was a white minority country. For what it's worth, i'm not white.

I love multiculturalism. Its a wonderful thing. But what lets it work is how each country has their own culture, and then we mix it all together. If Britain lost its own culture by having white british people as a minority then i think that would be quite sad.

And i don't blame British people for being unhappy with this. Who honestly wants to be a minority group in their own country?
Reply 89
Original post by PlanetEuropa

And on the contrary the population of Africa, Asia etc will have exploded in the next 50 years. The ONLY place that is becoming more multicultural is white countries.

Well that's where I live so I guess that's not a problem. I would like to all richer countries become mixed raced. I think it is necessary for equality in this country.
Reply 90
Original post by No Man
I'm sure The Japanese, Chinese, Nigerians, Ethiopians, Arabs, Koreans, and Hispanics would also be unhappy if they became the minority race in their countries.

It's not racist. It's how the human race works.

That is sooo true:biggrin:
I totally agree
Reply 91
the funny thing that people allways neglect is, no matter what country your from or what race you identify with, the reality is as the human race we are all africains, since civilisation started thier that is the root of man kind. halie selassie, until the philospy wich hold one race supperia and anouther infreria is permnantly discredited and abandend War. sory about the spellings dyspraxia
Original post by No Man
I'm sure The Japanese, Chinese, Nigerians, Arabs, Koreans, and Hispanics would also be unhappy if they became the minority race in their countries.

The thread should have ended with this post. Nothing more to add.
Reply 93
I don't see anything wrong with 73% of British people not wanting this to become a white minority country, why exactly is that a bad thing?

Though the ultra right wing people on this thread make me lol, and the ultra left wing liberal poltically correct people on this thread equally make me lol. Your both ******* idiots, same engine in a different car. I wouldn't buy either one of you because your both ****.
Reply 94
No this isn't racist - it would happen in any country.

Edit: However, would they be unhappy if the immigrants coming in were white European e.g. French, German, Polish, etc?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 95
Original post by No Man
I'm sure The Japanese, Chinese, Nigerians, Arabs, Koreans, and Hispanics would also be unhappy if they became the minority race in their countries.

lol, Chinese will never be minority:biggrin:
Reply 96
Original post by sandeep90

:sexface:

If they all looked like this girl then whats the problem?

But seriously, its not going to happen any time soon. It's standard Daily Mail b.s/racism. Every week its the same story. It's uncalled for. Running stories like this just cause the increase alienation of society.
Original post by Redkicker
white wannabes who see whites as superior are the people who run nigeria though, which is in my opinion worse than having actual whites running the country.

i've never in my life met a middle class or upper class nigerian who can even speak a nigerian language. they all speak english as their first language - YEAH AND I THOUGHT INDIANS WERE BAD, NIGERIANS ARE EVEN WORSE THEN!!!

that small middle and upper class who is like 1% of nigeria, they all try too hard to be like english people, to the point of erasing their language. that is so pathetic.

You must have met 4 Nigerians in your life then. That is the biggest load of *******s I have ever heard
Reply 98
oh well in 2066 i'll be too old to care
Well then its a bloody good job that this "whites a minority in x years" business is a load of steaming-hot bull**** then isn't it? :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending