The Student Room Group
Reply 1
JSM
OP
you lot are all properly boring
Reply 2
Depends what sort of pressure group you talk about. NIMBYS or Greenpeace etc etc. In general though, I suppose they are important for democracy.
Reply 3
I would answer this but I'm dropping Politics tomorrow.
Reply 4
JSM
OP
ZJuwelH
I would answer this but I'm dropping Politics tomorrow.

lol, why i love it, i would argue they are important as they show that there is free speech availkable
JSM you so cool well actually youre not but anyway...youre b-day is in March...share it with my brother and friend...anywayz not many of us March people around are there? but whatever...
Reply 6
JSM
Well admittedly, this is my homework, but i think its done and its a very itneresting question "Do pressure groups play a vital role in democracy"

Well they provide opposition but they also allow big business to monopolise government. What do you think?

LOL this is very similair to a question that I was asked on my recent Edexcel AS level Government and Politics exam. I suggest looking up past papers on various exam board websites as they often have marking schemes with them.
Reply 7
JSM
lol, why i love it, i would argue they are important as they show that there is free speech availkable

And I would argue - <snooze>

It's just so boring! The lessons anyway. plus I don't need it. Plus since it can be abbreviated to G and P, my mate calls it "Get a Pillow"...

Latest

Trending

Trending