The Student Room Group

How would you say this in French?

From a young age I have been interested in animals and wildlife so the Amazon would be a perfect place for me to visit.

Would it be?

Depuis j'étais petit, j'ai été captivé par la faune et la nature donc l'Amazone est un endroit ideal pour visiter?
Reply 1
How about you do your own french coursework, instead of constantly asking TSR to do it for you? :colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by kizzz!
How about you do your own french coursework, instead of constantly asking TSR to do it for you? :colonhash:

I'm not asking you to do it for me I'm just asking for help with some phrases.
Reply 3
Depuis que j'étais petit
serait un endroit ideal. (would be)
Also not 100% but I think alors would be better than donc. It just sounds more French.
Reply 4
Seems fine, except you'd want the conditional at the end, so ''l'Amazone serait and add ''que'' after depuis
Original post by kizzz!

He's not. He has had an attempt at figuring it out for himself and has then come on to ask somebody to check it for him so how about you stop acting like a **** and either give the kid some help or **** off.
Reply 6
Original post by bun
Seems fine, except you'd want the conditional at the end, so ''l'Amazone serait and add ''que'' after depuis

Got it, thank you very much!
Reply 7
Original post by aliakhtar
From a young age I have been interested in animals and wildlife so the Amazon would be a perfect place for me to visit.

Would it be?

Depuis j'étais petit, j'ai été captivé par la faune et la nature donc l'Amazone est un endroit ideal pour visiter?

As said above, depuis que. Je suis captivé - you're still interested - still present. Donc is fine, alors wouldn't be used in wirting i don't think though you could hear it sometimes. Un endroit à visiter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending