The Student Room Group

Liverpool "stations" at interview

I am wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what are the main station areas? Do they change from year to year?

Thanks
Hmm...I messed up my interview at liverpool last year but I could tell you what my questions were. I'm pretty sure they change every year, but not necessarily so I was wondering if anyone objects to me posting the questions, or a general idea of what to expect?
Reply 2
I'm just wondering if anyone found the 5mins too short? It seems like such a small time frame!
The information we could probably give you which is given at the Liverpool open day of what to expect is each station will test you on some aspect of the career, for instance, you may be given a photo of an animal, and asked to discern what is wrong with the photo ( It will not be anything clinical/hard, its common sense) One station we gleaned before interviews last year, is a why vet/why Liverpool station, go through the old threads it gives you an idea what to expect. Five minutes seems a long time in some of the stations and too short in others, it all depends on how you react to what you have to do at the station, also, be prepared to have to interpret graphs or trends. :smile:. There are two 'rest' stations where you can gather your thoughts and 7 actual stations, just do as good as you can do in those five minutes and enjoy it, its seriously quite enjoyable as an interview process :smile:.
Different people will get different questions depending on your answers, no one person will get the same questions, just a warning. My advice, know your personal statement, be prepared to talk about what you've learnt from various work experience placements, and have one or two case studies of things you have seen on veterinary cases that you can talk for england about :smile:. They're interested in how you work/ adapt and not how much you know :smile:.
Reply 5
the rest station with the student was fun :smile: i quizzed him about why he chose liverpool and where the best places to go out were :p:
just try and enjoy the interview, first time round i was so nervous and messed up but second time round i had an absolute blast in my interview... wow i sound cool now :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending