The Student Room Group

How to tame an alpha male?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ybbil
Goewyn you're probably right, I thought I had good game, but I think I could probably improve my game, don't show any signs of fondness, always be willing to lose your gains I think

Fondness is crucial! Just not straight away. And tailored fondness - he's a very special man, the alpha male, and he likes to hear about it :cool:
Be hot!
Reply 22
Original post by sexygenocide
Don't ever mess with me.

What a gentleman you are, preventing the female population from adding to their genitalia devastating diseases.
Reply 23
He's not a dog. You can't "tame" a man just because you want him to be a certain way, and you shouldn't want to tbh. A guy will change for you when and if he feels like it, because he is, you know, autonomous and stuff. My advice is, don't think of it as a game; games have losers. Either go for a different type of guy, or learn to accept the negative traits that go along with the sort of personality you're attracted to. You can't expect to mould a man into being "perfect" for you, the perfect fit comes when you're not expecting it!
But don't take **** from men! (By ****, I mean getting beat etc., not expecting them to kiss your arse and buy you lots of presents. Just saying because some people don't seem to get the distinction)
Reply 24
Original post by goewyn
Hmm, yes but the manipulating is for the purposes of conquering, not for keeping or changing! Be a feisty strong and sexy presence and chase and be chased with equal passion and aplomb and the alpha male's interest will be piqued. Never think you can change a man though.

Well done goewyn, this actually shows a lot of insight.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 25
make me and a sandwhich and i'll think about listening
ITT beta males think they are alpha because they are rude to women.

You can be alpha and still the most caring, sensitive and considerate guy in the world. Alpha is about how other men and women treat you not how much of a douche you are to them.
Most 'alpha' males aren't really 'alpha males' they just act up with false confidence. If you're hot, and lose interest in them, then they can find their apparent alphaness disappearing rapidly and they become as bad as girls for attention seeking, you will get a load of texts from them like "i love u babes xx why u ignorin me babes??xx"

If they are really alpha types (rare) then if you're hot and lose interest in them, they will just move on.
Original post by ybbil
I recently just read the long thread on 'why girls go for alpha males'. As much as I hated the mysogyny of some posts on that thread, I can't really deny that I am attracted to alpha males.

I think as I have got older (now being 19), I am more aware of the types of guys I like, as well as being more picky, where as when I was younger, I was still 'testing the water' in a kind of way. I just tend to go for alpha males now, but it doesn't work out because I won't allow myself to be emotionally degraded and toyed in the way that alpha males can potentially so please.

SO, HOW TO GIRLS TAME ALPHA MALES?

Well you could try castrating them, but I think that's technically assault...nvm.
Original post by marie1304
so you say you like alpha males and then you're asking how to tame them....so you only like an alpha male once you've changed him....something just isnt adding up.....

that rhymed niqqa!
Reply 30
Original post by HistoryRepeating
ITT beta males think they are alpha because they are rude to women.

You can be alpha and still the most caring, sensitive and considerate guy in the world. Alpha is about how other men and women treat you not how much of a douche you are to them.

This.

Alpha means high status. It does NOT mean you are a dick to girls
Reply 31
Original post by trooper6
Well done goewyn, this actually shows a lot of insight.

When one has been around the tracks a few times before, what else is there to say? Insight doesn't mean I always like what I see, but thankyou :tongue:
Reply 32
give up. make sandwiches and be a recepticle. if you cant deal, you stay alone or find some niceguy.

"older now (19)" - obviously a fountain of wisdom now OP.
Reply 33
lol, we men have spent a long time devising ways to meet our means. good luck in "taming them" because in essence the only thing that will change a person is that person themselves, male or female...
Original post by ybbil
I recently just read the long thread on 'why girls go for alpha males'. As much as I hated the mysogyny of some posts on that thread, I can't really deny that I am attracted to alpha males.

I think as I have got older (now being 19), I am more aware of the types of guys I like, as well as being more picky, where as when I was younger, I was still 'testing the water' in a kind of way. I just tend to go for alpha males now, but it doesn't work out because I won't allow myself to be emotionally degraded and toyed in the way that alpha males can potentially so please.

SO, HOW TO GIRLS TAME ALPHA MALES?

watch a animal documentary, mainly about lions, they explain how the female lion compete against the male lion.
Reply 35
Firstly, you can't.

Secondly, why would you want to? Despite belief to the contrary, being an alpha male does not equal being an arrogant cheating dickhead.
It's a shame how no one goes for the Epsilon males....
:lolwut:
Here's the list of items you will need:

A tranquillizer dart gun,

A cage,

Some raw meat.

No but seriously though what the hell do you think an alpha male is? And why would you need to tame one? Do you want to keep one as pet?.
You shouldn't have to "tame" any man, just stop going out with the dickheads.
Reply 39
This is ridiculous. As a female, I am more Alpha than most guys--everyone I dated asked me to marry them.
Want to win an Alpha's heart? Easy.
They CAN'T be tamed. You must realize this. DON'T fall in love until AFTER he is--get him to open up about his childhood first. Get to know him and remember details. Ask details and keep the conversations about him. If he asked you a question, give a short/enticing answer and fire another question at him. Stick to your standards and LEAVE if he trys to change them. He will respect you more. Don't sleep with him for a while--make him chase. Let him LEAD. If he wants to go somewhere say "That is a great idea! I would love to." If he wants to drive 2hrs to see him then LET him (Be open to receiving). HE makes the plans, not you. HE asks you out. NEVER chase him. NEVER offer to pay for anything but thank him, sincerely, every time he does.
Admire and respect his plans/decisions. Be sincere and give him lots of compliments and affection (In public ONLY so it can't lead anywhere. He will want you but can't have you...MAJOR turn on). Give him space--wait several days btw dates. He will value his time with you more.
If he is being a turd to you or someone else in front of others then make sure to pull him aside and gently confront him about it. This will show you will protect his image and help him improve.
Never flirt with another guy if you are in a committed relationship. He will lose trust and interest VERY quickly.
Guys are simple. Focus on finding a guy that you deserve and you will cherish. Don't hunt guys for fun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending