The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I hate you for caring whether or not I hate you.
Reply 81
Hi

I don't hate someone i don't know. I don't dislike all Muslims either.

What i do dislike is the huge number of immigrants our government allows to land on our shores.

I also dislike the fact that many immigrants just come here to bleed us dry by claiming benefits.

It also seriously annoys me when i read about Muslims trying to implement Sharia law in our country, build mosques and basically refuse to live by the rules / integrate into the culture of the country they chose to come to ............. oh, and i'm also against people wearing bedsheets over their heads.

ukguy
Original post by #Funky
I'm Muslim, do you hate me? If so, why?

If you are the type that's easily offended or the one that tries to convert me then yes.

Otherwise no.
Reply 83
I hate you because you started another thread on TSR to do with Islam/Muslims, like we haven't had enough?

Why are you so curious about what randomers on tsr have to say about you, when they haven't even met you? Surely, the type of Muslim you are will depend on the type of person you are- and that we cannot tell by looking at your TSR username (apart from you being 'funky')
Reply 84
Yup this is just another thread just to cause stupid arguments and create unnecessary arguments. Troll Much?
Original post by edd360
I'm not the guy you quoted, but I too also hate Islam. Don't take it too personally, I hate Christianity as well, and pretty much all religions. Religions cause people to act in stupid ways, and the whole reason religion exists is quite frankly stupid.

We know very little about the universe, so religion was created as a concept to be the easy answer. "God did it", that doesn't require any explanation which conforms to our logic system. To me it seems silly to discredit what we do know in order to help answer what we don't know. Religious people generally don't think for themselves (the fact that they are religious is evidence enough for this). Find me 1 religious person who follows that religion after studying and researching different ones, including atheism, and decided that it was the most logical choice. Yes there will be a select handful, but especially with Islam most people are only religious because they were born into an religious family (eg: an islamic family), and essentially forced to practice Islam (which imo is morally wrong, and if a religion teaches this, it's just another reason why I hate it).

It is impossible to tell, but without religion the world would most likely be a better place, no war, less subjective laws, less power hungry people, less stupid acts caused in the name of religion, less violence (race riots etc), and people would live happier lives. Ironic isn't it.

i dont like people that say they dont like something and they dont know anything about it. You being one. Come back with research on religion next time.
Not defending religion just making you look stupid sakes post.
Original post by #Funky

I believe my friend, that you are a rather huge fool for starting this discussion
Reply 87
My best friend is a muslim and it makes no difference to me - such a nice lad! :smile:
Reply 88
How can anyone hate someone they've never spoken to/heard about/met?
Reply 89
Original post by #Funky

If this is trollage then do 1

If not, then no.

I, however, dislike some aspects of your religion but also dislike aspects of others. It really does not bother me what religious preference you or anyone else is...I dislike it when people force religion down other's throats, and Islam is a very misunderstood religion, I don't even know much about it
To hate somebody based on their religious beliefs is just ridiculous. So no, I do not.
No i dont hate you, i love you. :love:
Muslims to me by and large aren't nice/wholesome people.

I say this since most Muslims have very harsh views on life, and also have punitive beliefs. I think a healthy mind is tolerant, since there always is difference in life. it's not about punishing people for doing wrong, or acting inappropriately.
Yes. because I am troll-o-phobic. I like everyone else on The Student room discriminate against trolls. so far I have been on here for about meh an hour or so and that makes 3 troll threads I have come across on the forums. I used to just read tsr before I signed up this evening. I never knew trolls could be sooo bad.

PEOPLE post AROUND him dont reply simple as. make efforts to ignore him. before this gets mucky like some threads like this do which I saw before signing up go sour I shall scarper and find a way to report this thread.
Reply 94
Original post by rajandkwameali
Muslims to me by and large aren't nice/wholesome people.

I say this since most Muslims have very harsh views on life, and also have punitive beliefs. I think a healthy mind is tolerant, since there always is difference in life. it's not about punishing people for doing wrong, or acting inappropriately.

Can you give a few examples please? Anyone can say that Muslims have harsh views on life. But that can mean anything.

So please, expand. I'd love to hear your views.

Original post by Sir Jonathan
Yes. because I am troll-o-phobic. I like everyone else on The Student room discriminate against trolls. so far I have been on here for about meh an hour or so and that makes 3 troll threads I have come across on the forums. I used to just read tsr before I signed up this evening. I never knew trolls could be sooo bad.

PEOPLE post AROUND him dont reply simple as. make efforts to ignore him. before this gets mucky like some threads like this do which I saw before signing up go sour I shall scarper and find a way to report this thread.

Johnny, I'm not a troll. So don't worry, don't reply if you don't want to :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
i dont like people that say they dont like something and they dont know anything about it. You being one. Come back with research on religion next time.
Not defending religion just making you look stupid sakes post.

You know nothing about me, and your entire post is completely pointless, proves nothing and is just a waste of bandwidth.

Oh, look at that, you say you hate me, yet you know nothing about me. There's a word for people like you - hippokrit
Original post by #Funky
Can you give a few examples please? Anyone can say that Muslims have harsh views on life. But that can mean anything.

Most have punitive views on life.
Original post by #Funky

Most have punitive views on life. Most reckon that life is about subjugation and being submissive, and that people should be punished for acting wrongly. Everybody knows that there is no such thing as control in life.
Reply 98
Original post by rajandkwameali
Most have punitive views on life. Most reckon that life is about subjugation and being submissive, and that people should be punished for acting wrongly. Everybody knows that there is no such thing as control in life.

Your view is lame. Muslims accept God, Qur'an, Prophet Muhammad PBUH and Scholars world-wide.

What's it your problem if they bound by these rules? You are silly.
Reply 99
I love muslims. Because of their religion, they don't participate in the huge Demand in the bacon market, and thus lowers the price.
Thanks to Allah, I probably get 20% off any bacon, anywhere. And that's awesome.

Latest

Trending

Trending