The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
I do not hate you.. I have no idea who you are, therefore I have no possible reason to hate you. why should the fact that your a muslim make any difference
What a stupid thread.
I'm Muslim
So what?
TROLL?
Not for being Muslim, but for being stupid enough to make this thread.
Reply 5
I don't hate you but I do hate your religion.
Reply 6
yh coz u ate my cookies tht i was saving 4 snack time
Reply 7
Original post by Broderss
I don't hate you but I do hate your religion.

I'm not a troll. But why do you hate Islam?
Reply 8
I don't hate Muslims, in fact a few friends of mine are Muslims. I just hate extremism.
no!
Sympathy, yes. Hatred, by no means.
Yes because this thread is stupid and pointless.
Reply 13
Original post by #Funky
I'm not a troll. But why do you hate Islam?

I'm not the guy you quoted, but I too also hate Islam. Don't take it too personally, I hate Christianity as well, and pretty much all religions. Religions cause people to act in stupid ways, and the whole reason religion exists is quite frankly stupid.

We know very little about the universe, so religion was created as a concept to be the easy answer. "God did it", that doesn't require any explanation which conforms to our logic system. To me it seems silly to discredit what we do know in order to help answer what we don't know. Religious people generally don't think for themselves (the fact that they are religious is evidence enough for this). Find me 1 religious person who follows that religion after studying and researching different ones, including atheism, and decided that it was the most logical choice. Yes there will be a select handful, but especially with Islam most people are only religious because they were born into an religious family (eg: an islamic family), and essentially forced to practice Islam (which imo is morally wrong, and if a religion teaches this, it's just another reason why I hate it).

It is impossible to tell, but without religion the world would most likely be a better place, no war, less subjective laws, less power hungry people, less stupid acts caused in the name of religion, less violence (race riots etc), and people would live happier lives. Ironic isn't it.
(edited 13 years ago)
Yes, for making another pointless islam thread:angry:
Reply 15
Original post by GodspeedGehenna
Sympathy, yes. Hatred, by no means.

I usually don't bother but yes, this deserves it, for the lulz, more than anything else. Repped.
for every religion out there, they are all peaceful and potray a good code of conduct, however there are always the odd people, and they are in every religion which ruin it for every one.
Reply 17
A lot of people don't hate Muslims in general, just those who take Islam to the extreme. Still, those who want to murder innocent citizens sadly paint a poor picture for the rest of the Muslim community.
Original post by edd360
I'm not the guy you quoted, but I too also hate Islam. Don't take it too personally, I hate Christianity as well, and pretty much all religions. Religions cause people to act in stupid ways, and the whole reason religion exists is quite frankly stupid.

We know very little about the universe, so religion was created as a concept to be the easy answer. "God did it", that doesn't require any explanation which conforms to our logic system. To me it seems silly to discredit what we do know in order to help answer what we don't know. Religious people generally don't think for themselves (the fact that they are religious is evidence enough for this). Find me 1 religious person who follows that religion after studying and researching different ones, including atheism, and decided that it was the most logical choice. Yes there will be a select handful, but especially with Islam most people are only religious because they were born into an religious family (eg: an islamic family), and essentially forced to practice Islam (which imo is morally wrong, and if a religion teaches this, it's just another reason why I hate it).

It is impossible to tell, but without religion the world would most likely be a better place, no war, less subjective laws, less power hungry people, less stupid acts caused in the name of religion, less violence (race riots etc), and people would live happier lives. Ironic isn't it.

don't interchange religion and a belief in God
Reply 19
Rubber-dingy rapids bro.