The Student Room Group

Can't decide!

I'm supposed to send my UCAS off tomorrow and I'm still stuck on Uni's! :confused: I have three which I love and just need two back ups now. I'm predicted BBB and i'm going for Psychology.
So far I have:
Plymouth
Nottingham Trent
Bath Spa

...and I can't decide on the other 2. I'm thinking LJMU, Edinburgh Napier, Aberystwyth, Bangor? If anyone can give an opinion on these or recommend one it'd really help. Thanks!
Bangor is supposed to be very good for psychology.
Reply 2
Thank you, I was leaning towards Bangor.
It's a lovely place and has a good rep for my subject but i'm just worried I may get bored there. I've heard some bad things about the nightlife etc. :s-smilie:
(i'm obviously not going to base my decision on nightlife, but you have to take everything into account I suppse :biggrin:) haha!
Original post by LMNOP:)
Thank you, I was leaning towards Bangor.
It's a lovely place and has a good rep for my subject but i'm just worried I may get bored there. I've heard some bad things about the nightlife etc. :s-smilie:
(i'm obviously not going to base my decision on nightlife, but you have to take everything into account I suppse :biggrin:) haha!

I think it's one of those places where you have to make your own fun, but I've heard good things about it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending