The Student Room Group

Advanced higher biology investigation

I am currently about to start by advanced higher biology investigation and am struggling for ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions? :smile:
I'm struggling for ideas as well :frown: I think there's another thread though :smile:
Original post by Coisty
I am currently about to start by advanced higher biology investigation and am struggling for ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions? :smile:

I'm so glad I never did this subject :tongue: Some of the other medics will be able to help you with ideas I'm sure :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TooSexyForMyStethoscope
I'm so glad I never did this subject :tongue: Some of the other medics will be able to help you with ideas I'm sure :smile:

Hi, I notice that you are now a medical student at Aberdeen, and I have also applied to do medicine next year.
I am struggling to think of AH biology investigations as well! What did you end up doing? and how did it work out in the end?

Any help much appreciated, thanks.
Original post by arose20
Hi, I notice that you are now a medical student at Aberdeen, and I have also applied to do medicine next year.
I am struggling to think of AH biology investigations as well! What did you end up doing? and how did it work out in the end?

Emmm... He said he didn't do it?
Original post by arose20

you have failed at reading. :rolleyes:

OP, what actually interests you in terms of the AH biology course? or something out with that? Usually start with a rolling idea and then see if it's practical (probably not), and then let it evolve etc...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending