The Student Room Group

when girls in movies have hard nipples

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
sounds like you were watching a movie made by michael bay....
I always thought they had fake ones, surely that would be easier than rubbing ice on them all the time?

P.S. I've missed you, BumperBo. :biggrin:
Reply 22
BumperBo should maybe turn off the film and find out the answer with his girlfriend!
You can buy these plastic things that you stick over your nipple/bra that look like a hard nipple under clothes... who thinks up these things?!
Reply 24
Original post by HollyBerrey
You can buy these plastic things that you stick over your nipple/bra that look like a hard nipple under clothes... who thinks up these things?!

where do you suggest BumperBo goes if he wants to buy fake hard nipples?
Original post by BumperBo
where do you suggest BumperBo goes if he wants to buy fake hard nipples?

sorry BumperBo, not something I've looked into!
Original post by -WhySoSerious?
Ahahah :biggrin:

I remember a girl in school telling us she could put clothes hangers on hers whilst 'excited' :zomg:

I'm embarrassed to admit that curiosity got the better of me as I changed just now. As it turns out, the current near arctic temperatures are conducive for clothes hanger hanging :colondollar:
Original post by jimbobur
Hilarious mental images:toofunny: :tongue:

Probably nowhere near as hilarious as the reality :redface:
Reply 28
CGI
Reply 29
i find if a woman has hard nipples at a movie it depends if there is a draft or if the main actor turns her on this can be easily misinterpreted but a sure way of telling is if try and put your coat around her and she declines then it is the turned on thing but if she accepts but she screams his name out during sex u finish and tell her this relationship isnt going antwhere and that you feel uncomfortable about the random name shouting thanx teach 1234 out
Reply 30
Original post by BumperBo
BumperBo thought of something the other day while watching a movie with his girl
you know how in some movies theres a cute girl in a tank top with hard nipples?

how do they keep them consistently hard from scene to scene?
ice? rubbing? sheer willpower?

it has to be intentional, those movies are too high budget for them to just pretend not to notice that her nipples are hard
it's just been bugging BumperBo for a while

Oh, I remember this from a TV programme a couple of years ago, you've going to love it.

Spoiler

Reply 31
I worked on this movie for the NHS:

http://youtu.be/hxHzhNajwZU

The girl was wearing a nipple showing top and we couldn't keep them hard! had to change costumes in the end... ha ha if only we'd known of the ice trick!!
It is because of they are sexually aroused, nude scenes are a precursor to sex scenes sub-consciously
Mek it cold innit

Quick Reply

Latest