Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Why do women like less muscly men these days?

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard alot of women say that they prefer men to be naturally fat and squishy what does that mean?:confused:
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    I dunno. Maybe muscle is no longer seen as a signal of success?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean by 'these days'? I'm sure there has always been women who like and dislike muscles. I just think that the attitude towards men who want to change their body and pamper their self changed a couple of decades ago which started a hype which is now declining, it seems.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomic Tundra)
    Ive heard alot of women say that they prefer men to be naturally fat and squishy what does that mean?:confused:
    only on tsr, muscle still rules, sorry bitches
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh Good! That means I'm in.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing against muscles. I just dont like it when its over- done, like when they're bulging with muscles. Otherwise, nice, built arms are gooood :love:

Fat and squishy? Naah.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Possibly because there are less manual jobs, so being muscly isn't important?
    • 35 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because we'd rather be with guys who don't spend all their time at the gym.
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard any woman say that they want a fatty... who have you been talking to?!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    :O whoever told you this was lying!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Women say that, but don't really. A lot of women don't actually know what they want.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say fat and squishy, but I don't link muscles which are over defined. I just like toned
    • 110 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's just chubby/insecure TSR girls chatting rubbish, don't pay any attention to it.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Normally 'muscled' is good. But I don't like when they go over the top.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    easier to find and women are more desperate.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    1) If the guy is intensively good looking (face features) wears nice clothes/hair... thats enough to find them physically attractive.
    2)There arent as many guys who are built :dontknow:
    3)some girls just dont like it

But fat and squishy?? :lolwut:

Nice toned arms = yum
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    no woman has ever said that, ever. get to the gym, lardo
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Skinny white guys are all the rage for women this winter.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's funny cos I hear it's really different in America (it's actually weird to not be muscley). My ("normal build") boyfriend from the US came to Britain and said it was really weird to see a lot of skinny guys and he felt a lot more "normal" and accepted here; people can be like what they want to be like physically and be accepted lol. In the US people would always comment on how skinny he is... I don't even find him skinny; slim at most, but really, normal. One girl even suggested working out... but he's really normal so i was like wut. ~_~;
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When women conceive children, they start to look for males that have that skinnier "nice guy" look and will more likely to be loyal and a good father and provider. It's only for reproduction that the muscle bound bad boy is needed. The use of contraceptive pills means that women feel like they are pregnant when in fact the pill prevents that from occurring. Hence, since the 1960's a taste for skinnier, more effeminate men has slowly developed and since it is exported in the media it has become an accepted norm.

But of course in practice if you present a girl with a toned and built body there will be no questions asked.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 15, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.