The Student Room Group

Why do women like less muscly men these days?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by mikeylfc1989
One of the most ridiculous things I've ever read.

No it isnt, its young immature teeny bopper girls and middle aged horny bats who go for muscly waxed stud looking men.

I cant stand this look personally and prefer a mans man who likes to go to the pub/get high and has a bit of meat on him. A man who works out too much and is obsessive about his appearance or is feminine in any way is a turn off.
Its all how the society indoctrinates women to prefer certain types of body form.

Celeb magazines, media, they shape you so much.
Original post by Chloe xxx
No it isnt, its young immature teeny bopper girls and middle aged horny bats who go for muscly waxed stud looking men.

I cant stand this look personally and prefer a mans man who likes to go to the pub/get high and has a bit of meat on him. A man who works out too much and is obsessive about his appearance or is feminine in any way is a turn off.

That isn't what I meant. Other couple of posts after that make it more clear.
Why is it a turn-off btw? What's wrong with men being feminine?
Reply 43
tumblr_m1rkmlNN5k1ro5khzo1_500.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Chloe xxx

Pretty sure young immature teeny bopper girls go for skinny effeminate guys. Think of all the ones who cream their panties over One Direction, Justin Bieber and the like.
Reply 45
Original post by mikeylfc1989
That isn't what I meant. Other couple of posts after that make it more clear.
Why is it a turn-off btw? What's wrong with men being feminine?

I find it a turn off myself.

Maybe because it doesnt show the 'protector' role. I just like a man to be a man.

Doesnt mean all women think like me, likewise all men arnt into the same kind of woman physically.
Reply 46
Original post by sil3nt_cha0s
Pretty sure young immature teeny bopper girls go for skinny effeminate guys. Think of all the ones who cream their panties over One Direction, Justin Bieber and the like.

Yes, my little sister is like this she loves all the Biebers, One Directions.

She and her friends also love Mark Wright and Joey Essex, my nightmare idea of a man.

A man doesnt have to look like Beckham or anyone of similar irk to be sexy, infact its usually the opposite, for me.
Reply 47
Original post by slylee
Women prefer effeminate men, with next to no muscle mass, skinny jeans and long hair.

Not true, women love me and I'm the most manly man you'll ever find. Plus the muscly men are always really cocky and players, then girls complain when they cheat on them. Muscles = They will cheat. No muscles = Loyal dog.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 48
Original post by loonyplatypus
Because we'd rather be with guys who don't spend all their time at the gym.

This. This. This. 100% agree.

<3 x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending