The Student Room Group

Not sent UCAS off yet, breaking down!

So, I've been chasing my references and slacking a bit, my teacher's only able to do my reference on thursday, meaning I should have my form sent off by Friday!
I'm predicted AAC and applying for courses wanting ABB ABB BBB BBC BCC and I'm so scared that I've left it too late, the universities I'm applying for still have lots of places as I've phoned the admissions offcies for the course I'm applying for (G100 Maths) but I'm just scared I've left it too late! My personal statement's of a high standard I'm just freaking out!
Someone please give me some support or reasons for me to not worry as much.
Chill out. Loads of people have not sent it off yet, you'll be fine.
Reply 2
I haven't sent mine off either. And my reference hasn't even been started! Calm down, you will get equal consideration against those who sent their applications off in January.
Reply 3
The limit is 15th January. It's December 7th.
Reply 4
Of course there are still places left - the deadline is the 15th of Janury. They can't give out all the offers before then...otherwise, what would be the point of that deadline? It's fine, you have nothing to worry about.
Reply 5
Universities have to keep places up until the Jan 15 deadline. They give offers before then if they are sure that they will still have places available in January. Do not worry! As long as you have it in before the deadline you will be equally as likely to be considered. It is not first come first serve.
Reply 6
Relax. It really is not likely to make any difference.
Reply 7
Original post by Henryyyyy
So, I've been chasing my references and slacking a bit, my teacher's only able to do my reference on thursday, meaning I should have my form sent off by Friday!
I'm predicted AAC and applying for courses wanting ABB ABB BBB BBC BCC and I'm so scared that I've left it too late, the universities I'm applying for still have lots of places as I've phoned the admissions offcies for the course I'm applying for (G100 Maths) but I'm just scared I've left it too late! My personal statement's of a high standard I'm just freaking out!
Someone please give me some support or reasons for me to not worry as much.

which unis are you applying to?
Reply 8
Original post by mir3a
which unis are you applying to?

Swansea, Reading, Coventry, Plymouth, Nottingham trent.
Reply 9
Original post by Henryyyyy
Swansea, Reading, Coventry, Plymouth, Nottingham trent.

they aren't too competitive, so nothing to worry about, however, just make sure you submit everything by January 15th.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending