The Student Room Group

British girls, what do you think about foreign men?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
i dont mind!
Reply 61
Original post by Neil_K
Crikey...how many foreign men have you been with?!! Not that I'm judging you, like!

Haha, I was just getting across the point that I don't have anything against foreign men.... And I'm glad you aren't judging me, that wouldn't be very nice now, would it... :rolleyes:
Reply 62
Original post by lynds81
Haha, I was just getting across the point that I don't have anything against foreign men.... And I'm glad you aren't judging me, that wouldn't be very nice now, would it... :rolleyes:

I'd never judge a girl who's been with a lot of men. People can do what they like, as long as they aren't hurting anyone then it's all good
Reply 63
Depends where they're from really. I actually have a bit of a thing for Eastern Europeans but tbh i find that most Europeans are quite attractive (apart from some of the Southern Europeans who can be a bit short.) Don't really go for anything more "foreign" than that though. I really don't think most British girls have anything against Polish men tbh.
Reply 64
UGH! I CANNOT STAND THEM! They take up our houses, our jobs and can't even speak our language. And they smell.

I love their big dicks though.
Seriously, what is wrong with the majority of British men y'all don't take care of ur appearance and hygiene properly. Beauty is not important but at least take the chance to exercise/workout and fix ur attitude. Don't be lazy, just find some time to pamper urself. Even if u don't have enough money, then read through home beauty/health remedies and tips.

Is Essex boy Fugative mixed or is he fully white British?, he is so adorable.
Reply 66
Original post by NicoleFunki
Seriously, what is wrong with the majority of British men y'all don't take care of ur appearance and hygiene properly. Beauty is not important but at least take the chance to exercise/workout and fix ur attitude. Don't be lazy, just find some time to pamper urself. Even if u don't have enough money, then read through home beauty/health remedies and tips.

Is Essex boy Fugative mixed or is he fully white British?, he is so adorable.

Wtf has your post got to do with what British girls think about foreign men?
Reply 67
15-year-old British girls can't get enough of the Turkish waiter!
swedish, polish ... who cares? at the end of the day you are all crackas.
Original post by lechaton-x

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mateusz

One of my Polish students (I'm a TEFL teacher at a school) is called 'Mateusz', with a Z. But he's 12 so that would be wrong.

Poland is in Central Europe you philistine.
Reply 70
Original post by lechaton-x
It's always been a fantasy of mine to have a rendezvous with a Eastern-European carpenter called Mateusz.

how ya doin ? :perv:
I like French, British, Italian, Bulgarian, German and Spanish guys. :love:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by kristinaalovesu
I like French, British, Italian, German and Spanish guys. :love:

What happened to Bulgarian?
Original post by asdfg0987

Original post by asdfg0987
What happened to Bulgarian?

Omg you saw it. :ninja:
Fine i take it back.
Original post by kristinaalovesu
Omg you saw it. :ninja:
Fine i take it back.

haha :tongue:.

Original post by dzeh
Wtf has your post got to do with what British girls think about foreign men?

It's just my own opinion regarding this:
Original post by Hooj
British men all look like twigs covered in toothpaste so Women crave a bit of Joey Tribbiani.
Reply 76
well am a foreigner, am a nigerian...so no big deal if we are in uk, we came to study with you cus you guys are nice adorable,we feel you all, so no bigdeal....
Honestly, race/nationality doesn't really matter as long as u've got a nice personality. :cool:
Original post by domino0806
Poland is in Central Europe you philistine.

Did I say that eastern-european Mateusz (my fantasy carpenter) was Polish?

Do you seriously have nothing better to do than necroquote me to give me geography lessons that I don't need?

Oh, and I didn't just neg you, someone else obviously thinks you're a moron.
Reply 79
I'm British, but I've lived in a lot of foreign countries [Turkey and Singapore just to name a few] .
Personally I don't give a crap about the nationality / colour / accent of the person I'm dating. But that's just the way I've been brought up. Sometimes I prefer a 'foreigner' only because we have more interesting conversations etcccc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending