Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Casualty

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Zoe & Nick - is there a future there do you all think? I was left with mixed feelings after that episode... although I loved the episode itself.
    Id like to think there will be a future for them, although Zoe's reaction to Dylan's secret did make me doubt it a bit.
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)
    Id like to think there will be a future for them, although Zoe's reaction to Dylan's secret did make me doubt it a bit.
    I know I was so happy when Nick had his arm around her, and then he just ran off!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know I was so happy when Nick had his arm around her, and then he just ran off!
    I hate it when i get so attached to characters that i get annoyed when they do something I dont want them to do

Also, as an 18 year old, is it wrong for me to find Nick so bloody attractive?
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when i get so attached to characters that i get annoyed when they do something I dont want them to do

The amount of times that that has happened to me is unreal!

Not at all :lol: I'm younger than you and I find him... attractive :ninja:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The amount of times that that has happened to me is unreal!

Not at all :lol: I'm younger than you and I find him... attractive :ninja:
    Im glad im not the only one then
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Damn good episode...I suspect the reason why they decimated the ED was because Casualty's moving away from Bristol so they'll be filming on a new set. Still, in typical Holby style, everything will be as good as new this time next week :ninja:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    Damn good episode...I suspect the reason why they decimated the ED was because Casualty's moving away from Bristol so they'll be filming on a new set. Still, in typical Holby style, everything will be as good as new this time next week :ninja:
    I doubt it, its not on next week
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope there's a future for Zoe/Nick, but I doubt it too...in any interviews producers e.t.c. have said there's nothing in the pipeline. But who knows, there's a new producer now so she might have plans
    She regretted not marrying him though, but yes, her reaction to the whole wife thing might've hinted that she did have something for Dylan.
    That said, she had just drunk most of a bottle of sloe gin, and practically died with him. So she could be excused for thinking irrationally! :lol:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    I hope there's a future for Zoe/Nick, but I doubt it too...in any interviews producers e.t.c. have said there's nothing in the pipeline. But who knows, there's a new producer now so she might have plans
    She regretted not marrying him though, but yes, her reaction to the whole wife thing might've hinted that she did have something for Dylan.
    That said, she had just drunk most of a bottle of sloe gin, and practically died with him. So she could be excused for thinking irrationally! :lol:
    I wish there was a future for Zoe and Nick but it feels like the writers/producers have been developing this Zoe/Dillen thing for a while
    • 54 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    It's not coming next week :cry:
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:

I'm also 18 and have thought this for about a year so it's fine, you're not alone, hahaha.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Ah thanks

Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought it was a bit obvious that Sam and Dylan were married, I guessed that a while ago lol. I wonder if they're actually together though ?? Hmmmmmm... :beard:

Ruth and Jay *sniffles* Gutted they've left now!

Can't wait for it to be back on
    Such a good episode!

I don't think Sam and Dylan are together because he said she was only 'technically' his wife. He doesn't seem too interested in her either so something must have happened...

I don't think I can wait until January for the next episode!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Such a good episode!

I don't think Sam and Dylan are together because he said she was only 'technically' his wife. He doesn't seem too interested in her either so something must have happened...

I don't think I can wait until January for the next episode!
    Omg..! What a damn coincidence! I was just watching that episode right now again! Cause I'd missed parts of it, and I thought I'll watch all of it on iPlayer, and I've just finished watching it, come on here and find this haha!!!

But yeah, I thought that aswell when Dylan mentioned "technically".. and plus he said to Zoe that he wasn't married so whoo knows hmmmmm :beard:

Neither can I!!!!:dance:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaTwilight)
    Omg..! What a damn coincidence! I was just watching that episode right now again! Cause I'd missed parts of it, and I thought I'll watch all of it on iPlayer, and I've just finished watching it, come on here and find this haha!!!

But yeah, I thought that aswell when Dylan mentioned "technically".. and plus he said to Zoe that he wasn't married so whoo knows hmmmmm :beard:

Neither can I!!!!:dance:
    Maybe it was sort of a convenience marraige i.e. Ruth/Edward
    To be honest, Casualty isn't really one for going down the normal marriage route, I mean Dixie/Jeff and Ruth/Edward weren't really conventional marriages.
    But then I guess it depends what you'd call conventional...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amy7)
    Maybe it was sort of a convenience marraige i.e. Ruth/Edward
    To be honest, Casualty isn't really one for going down the normal marriage route, I mean Dixie/Jeff and Ruth/Edward weren't really conventional marriages.
    But then I guess it depends what you'd call conventional...
    Mabye.. but I think Sam loves Dylan cause you could tell she cared about him when he was stuck.. but I don't think it's a 2 way thing

We shall find out soon (Hopefully!)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's back tonight! Yay!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Feature length episode tonight :perv:
    • 63 followers

ReputationRep:
    aww sam and dylan

Good episode
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so happy Casualty is back!

I've had a soft spot for Sam since she joined, she seems to care about Dylan still but I can't work out how he feels about her. It's an interesting relationship, I'll be interested to see how it develops.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm hoping Sam and Dylan rekindle their relationship. Mainly so it gives Zoe and Nick a chance.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2013
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.