Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Casualty

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    Zoe and Jordan should get back together :puppyeyes:

Also, maybe I'm just being dim, but why did that girl's sister not want to say she'd given the baby to the ambulance?! Surely you'd get into less trouble for doing that than for burying a baby in the woods... :indiff:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think because she didn't want her sister to know. She wanted the ssister to think that the baby was dead, and just move on with her life.

I quite enjoyed the break from Sam and Dylan last night- don't get me wrong, I like Sam and Dylan, but this felt a little more like an episode of Casualty and less like coronation street with a few ill people thrown in.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    They dragged her through puke O.O
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Zoe and Jordan should get back together :puppyeyes:

Also, maybe I'm just being dim, but why did that girl's sister not want to say she'd given the baby to the ambulance?! Surely you'd get into less trouble for doing that than for burying a baby in the woods... :indiff:
    I don't think thats going to happen It felt like they were putting an end to Zoe and Nick last night with some of the conversations like the one between Zoe and Nick at the end.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    They dragged her through puke O.O
    Hahaha my thoughts exactly :lolwut:

(Original post by manupalace)
    I don't think thats going to happen It felt like they were putting an end to Zoe and Nick last night with some of the conversations like the one between Zoe and Nick at the end.
    I know, seemed like it, poor Zoe plus Jordan was being a bit of a **** anyway. That police woman is annoying too.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The girl with the baby really annoyed me.

Would not like to be interrogated by Tom! He is way too perceptive. I like him, but I want to find out more about him.

Still weirded out by the whole Scarlett/Lloyd thing. Is it me or has that come out of nowhere? I saw them more as a brother/sister relationship.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oli-Ol)
    Still weirded out by the whole Scarlett/Lloyd thing. Is it me or has that come out of nowhere? I saw them more as a brother/sister relationship.
    Yes, it's really wierd. :wtf:
    Can't get my head around it, they are too sibling like!
    • 73 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    Yes, it's really wierd. :wtf:
    Can't get my head around it, they are too sibling like!
    Plus Lloyd's a ****er.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that! I have to look away whenever they kiss...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone watch the mini-episode on red button after last night's programme? Was Sam cheating on Dylan with that guy? If he comes back as a character witness, things could kick off between the 3 of them!
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    ^No.

I had missed 3 episodes prior to last night's due to sacrifice for revision :cry2:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Honest)
    ^No.

I had missed 3 episodes prior to last night's due to sacrifice for revision :cry2:
    Wish I had your self control
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hmjessop)
    Did anyone watch the mini-episode on red button after last night's programme? Was Sam cheating on Dylan with that guy? If he comes back as a character witness, things could kick off between the 3 of them!
    Yerrrp.
    Yes I knew she'd cheated, but I didn't expect it to be that serious! Also surely if anyone had found out about her affair with the corporal [who is her junior, right?] while on duty, wouldn't there be some major [excuse the pun!] consequences? Not that I know anything about the army e.t.c.

Poor Dylan though, no wonder they aren't on hebest of terms!

And that's why she was so concerned about the GMC hearing, as she'd had one before.
    It's all making sense now!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    Yerrrp.
    Yes I knew she'd cheated, but I didn't expect it to be that serious! Also surely if anyone had found out about her affair with the corporal [who is her junior, right?] while on duty, wouldn't there be some major [excuse the pun!] consequences? Not that I know anything about the army e.t.c.

Poor Dylan though, no wonder they aren't on hebest of terms!

And that's why she was so concerned about the GMC hearing, as she'd had one before.
    It's all making sense now!
    Yes, Sam is a Major whereas the guy was a Corporal- such relationships are strongly discouraged but not forbidden.

I bet it's him who they've called to act as a witness... could be an interesting development!
    • 55 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wish I had your self control

Try and do work at the same time to ease into it first :awesome:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand the whole Zoe thing - does she have any choice about being called as a witness? And why would what she said count against Sam?
    Dylan was so cute when he stuck up for her
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    Preview of upcoming episodes! :teeth:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00r2dk3
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Was that Jordan and Zoe at the end? If it was OMG!!!!!!!
    • 77 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Was that Jordan and Zoe at the end? If it was OMG!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Most people I've heard talking about it on the internet think it was. Perhaps one of them is leaving, or Nicks girlfriend get hurt?
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandora.)
    OMG that's amazing!!! :grin:

So excited

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 18, 2013
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.