The Student Room Group

Universities in Hong Kong

I love Hong Kong wanna go 2 uni there is this viable i only speak english are there some english un of hong kong or american uni of hong kong like they have in paris.

is uni expensive there

kthanksbye

jk thanks

What are soem good unis for politics, inter nat erelatins, economics or history/philos?
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1
hey that should be fine as most unis in hong kong actually teach in english, im from hong kong but studying in england and i would love to go back for uni too:smile: HKU is the best for arts and humanities so should suit you the best, it is also an amazing uni in hk and worldwide so you should definitely apply for it:smile: uni will be more expensive for you as an international student, u should check it out on their website
Reply 2
Original post by isabella_C
hey that should be fine as most unis in hong kong actually teach in english, im from hong kong but studying in england and i would love to go back for uni too:smile: HKU is the best for arts and humanities so should suit you the best, it is also an amazing uni in hk and worldwide so you should definitely apply for it:smile: uni will be more expensive for you as an international student, u should check it out on their website

It is also the best in Asia!
Reply 3
Original post by isabella_C

I was browsing for Ecomnomic Masters at HKU and with the current exchange rate of 12/1, you only need about £15k in GDP to live and pay the tuition fee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending