The Student Room Group

Is there anything your parents don't know about you that they really ought to?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
My TSR username, mwahahaha.
Reply 81
Original post by Bella Occhi
I'm intrigued, do tell :holmes:

In a rage I physically attacked it... didn't turn on after that.
Far far too much.
No. :littleangel:
Reply 84
Sexuality struggles, though I imagine they have some idea.
Drug use - they caught me having smoked weed once, and I had to pretend it was the first time I'd ever touched anything
Smoking; I naturalistically began to infer that I'd smoked and not much they could do about it.

The fact that all their vodka in the drinks cabinet is now actually water: they don't know :p:
Reply 85
Original post by Pinball_heart
That I've broken 9 out of the 10 commandments.
Gutted.

You've coveted your neighbour's wife? :zomg:
Reply 86
Original post by Arekkusu
Sexuality struggles, though I imagine they have some idea.
Drug use - they caught me having smoked weed once, and I had to pretend it was the first time I'd ever touched anything
Smoking; I naturalistically began to infer that I'd smoked and not much they could do about it.

The fact that all their vodka in the drinks cabinet is now actually water: they don't know :p:

At least you had the sense to replace it with water... my sister got at my mam's vodka, drank a considerable amount of it and in a drunken panic topped it back up with Sunny D :rolleyes: .... what a waste of Sunny D it was.
Reply 87
How old are you? I guess it would have been easier to be gay when I was younger in terms of having people stay in my room (wasn't allowed a girl in my room till I was 17) but now I am not sure it would be any different.
Reply 88
The Yardies are after me!
Reply 89
I'm gay
I'm in a gay relationship
I've smoked weed
I have some undiagnosed mental illness (or that could be paranoia - another mental illness?)
Reply 90
It depends on which parent if it's my dad then no as I just tell him any way as he won't worry, nag or whatever my mum on the other hand yes and a fair bit.

My mum doesn't know are :how much I actually drink she thinks I only drink a few pints while in actual truth I've drank so much I can't remember what happened, that I have gotten high a few times, that my glasses weren't knocked off my face by someone they were kicked of my face while in the middle of a mosh pit, that I'm a pyromaniac to the point my friends no long trust me with any sort of fire :ninja: and a few other things that I can't remember
Theres at least 4 things I can think of
I will most likely never tell them though
One constantly bothers me
2 others affect me from time to time :frown:
Reply 92
My dad doesn't know that I am his biological father's clone.
I'm bisexual, though how my mum hasn't noticed yet is beyond me, we're very close and I keep accidentally saying how hot a girl on the TV is!
Reply 94
My parents don't know that I'm gay, that I've self-harmed in the past and that I've been diagnosed with OCD and depression. :frown:
Reply 95
My parents don't know I am gay. That is all. Shocker.
Reply 96
That I have a secret pet hamster (his name is Mumintroll), although they're going to find out when I move back during the univeristy vacation on Tuesday.
That I've pretty much left religion, out of not believing any more. And that I feel that they hold me back from doing things, partly because they don't understand me at all (and I won't even pretend that I understand them either, except for perhaps my mum and sister).
Reply 98
I'm batman.
I've had sex, done weed/cocaine/ecstasy.
I didn't go to Munich by myself, I went with a guy I met at a festival.
Someone didn't reverse into my car, I reversed into someone.
I currently have no money in the bank at all, they think I have at least £500.
I smoke.

I should probably stop lying so much but then they'd just throw me out.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending