The Student Room Group

Mass Media Question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Newspapers may appear to be run by professional managers and journalists but, in reality, it is the owners who wield ultimate power."

- Do you agree with the statement?

- Do you think that the publication owners , the media practitioners or the reading-public have the 'ultimate power' in deciding what is to be put in the newspaper articles?

- Could it be that the three parties rely/depend on each other?
Reply 1
I this an essay question you have, or are you just asking?
If its an essay, you could look at Rupert Murdoch- the tabloids and FOX news, etc.
~~francine~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Newspapers may appear to be run by professional managers and journalists but, in reality, it is the owners who wield ultimate power."

- Do you agree with the statement?

- Do you think that the publication owners , the media practitioners or the reading-public have the 'ultimate power' in deciding what is to be put in the newspaper articles?

- Could it be that the three parties rely/depend on each other?

If it's an essay and you want some information to help you answer it, let me know and I'll send you some. You can contact me by PM or through my website...

Latest

Trending

Trending