what do you want for xmas?

Scroll to see replies

- Female
- Fender Stratocaster
- an ipod?
- an iPhone
Original post by shinytoy
hi there!

to help out all those people having a last minute panic about xmas gifts, (omg!!! what to get my bf/gran??!!) please state:

- your age/age range
- male or female
- ideal gifts
- realistic gifts (consider price range)
- most awesome gift anyone has got you for xmas

hopefully people in a panic about what to get can read what everyone else wants and have some ideas of cool gifts. i mean, this isnt the season to focus on yourself, the joy of giving etc, but it would be nice to know what to get for people.personally i find guys the hardest to buy for.

im a girl, 25, totally digging the Oxfam Unwrapped this year. failing that i'd fancy any cool coloured bath stuff (Lush do great gold glittery soap), a psychic reading or an aromatherapy massage with a handsome man mmmmm.

I want a Dick in a box :biggrin:
Reply 22

hey pls help! is it ok to give my next doot neighbour a gift set of 5 mini-jams? like wtf would you do with mini jam?
hi there!

to help out all those people having a last minute panic about xmas gifts, (omg!!! what to get my bf/gran??!!) please state:

- your age/age range
- male or female
- ideal gifts

hopefully people in a panic about what to get can read what everyone else wants and have some ideas of cool gifts. i mean, this isnt the season to focus on yourself, the joy of giving etc, but it would be nice to know what to get for people.personally i find guys the hardest to buy for.

im a girl, 25, totally digging the Oxfam Unwrapped this year. failing that i'd fancy any cool coloured bath stuff (Lush do great gold glittery soap), a psychic reading or an aromatherapy massage with a handsome man mmmmm.

Hey i just want to make people happy for xmas. they better had be to! i've already spent over £350. lol

- your age/age range
- male or female
- ideal gifts

Ideal gift? A book or two or perhaps vouchers for music or clothes.
Realistic gift: Books, vouchers or money.
most awesome gift anyone has got you for xmas: A television one year, and a mini cooler fridge the next.
Original post by Psyk
I'd like a girlfriend, but that's not a very realistic Christmas present. Realistically, games.

Maybe santa will put one in your stocking for you. Or put one in stockings in a stocking for you.
Reply 26
20, m, a car, money, ps3 last year.
female
iphone 4 (bought myself)
Macbook Pro. (paid most of it myself)
(edited 13 years ago)
I'm a male and I want either one of two things...an electric shaver or X-Box 360 Kinect.

Best Christmas present I've got in the past was probably an X-Box 360 one year and a PS3 the next. I'm hoping for something cool this year as I've spent a lot on other people.
Sex. :frown:
Reply 30
19,f

I'm gettin the nissan juke and would also like an Ipad (but I kno..FAT CHANCE)..
but to be honest i would want something more sentimental than material.. like..if my bf were to bake that matilda cake for me I'd be well happy

Original post by TheGreatest21
I'm a male and I want either one of two things...an electric shaver or X-Box 360 Kinect.

Best Christmas present I've got in the past was probably an X-Box 360 one year and a PS3 the next. I'm hoping for something cool this year as I've spent a lot on other people.

make sure you have enough space for your kinect..It says min. 6ft but thats LIES!..especially if you want to play with someone else. I had to turn my dinin room into a kinect/gaming area. Now i have to eat in the kitchen..meeh
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by R3L4Y

make sure you have enough space for your kinect..It says min. 6ft but thats LIES!..especially if you want to play with someone else. I had to turn my dinin room into a kinect/gaming area. Now i have to eat in the kitchen..meeh

JW, how far is the best distance to be away from it?
getting one christmas.
hopefully we have enough room now xD
Reply 32
Original post by snowyowl

Original post by snowyowl
Sex. :frown:

It has to be realistic...

:teehee:

I'm joking! :p:

:awesome:
Reply 33
i hate when people do that, its like making you put a price on how much you like them. what would you rather, a tenner in a money wallet OR a surprise massive bunch of flowers or a nice dress that suits you perfectly which they saw on sale? its th thougth that counts right?

my family are sh* to buy for, before they open the present they say 'i hope you kept the reciept' then they open it and say 'cant i just have the money instead'?

also folks, look at the majority of rubbish replys - they are fro men. so if a guy wants to complain about how only girls get nce presents direct him to this thread which proves MEN DONT KNO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!

Ever thought you're just **** at buying presents?
Female.
Singing Lessons.

Just a few mind you, but I've wanted to have lessons for a while and they are something you can actually use, not like a lot of the useless tat I usually get.
Reply 35
Original post by DesignFreak
JW, how far is the best distance to be away from it?
getting one christmas.
hopefully we have enough room now xD

with 10 away from the kinect I think you'll be ok...at least 6 to each side of you as well, thats if you want to play with other people or give a good performance in dance central.
Reply 36
i hate when people do that, its like making you put a price on how much you like them. what would you rather, a tenner in a money wallet OR a surprise massive bunch of flowers or a nice dress that suits you perfectly which they saw on sale? its th thougth that counts right?

my family are sh* to buy for, before they open the present they say 'i hope you kept the reciept' then they open it and say 'cant i just have the money instead'?

also folks, look at the majority of rubbish replys - they are fro men. so if a guy wants to complain about how only girls get nce presents direct him to this thread which proves MEN DONT KNO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!

Just out of interest, is Dance Central any good? I've seen people play it...didn't have a go myself as I was too shy...
Reply 38
Female, 18.
Main thing I've asked for is an acoustic guitar and then just plates, cutlery, bedding, posters etc. I'm moving out in the New Year to cut out the commute to uni so basically stuff for my room and the general kitchen stuff.
Ideal present would be a car and lessons, reallyyy want to start learning but just can't afford it :frown:
Reply 39

Tbh, i'm not really sentimental when it comes to presents etc. I once gave my friend a book with all memories in it, and i'd prefer something like that to money, but in terms of material things (i.e. flowers, dresses, make up etc) i'd really prefer the money so that i could go out and get something myself (as i'm quite hard to buy for.) It's not the amount of money that matters to me, but tbh if someone is going to buy me something i'd rather them not waste their money (whether it be £5 or £50) on something that i'll not use/wear etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending