Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 520
Congratulations :smile: I am waiting for that change :-D
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Hi all, don't know if anyone still read this thread... hope so. :-)

First I would like to congratulate to all of you who were admitted to universities.

And I have some questions if you don't mind... :-D I will be applying to Edinburgh Napier (and maybe some other unis in Edinburgh and Glasgow) and I am really longing to get in! :-D

So I would love to ask you guys, if you have any useful tips on how to get to Edinburgh Napier (or other Edinburgh or Glasgow unis)? For example, any tips for my personal statement or whatever? :-D Sorry, maybe stupid question but I would really love to study there, so I am trying to find out as much info as possible...

Thank you! :-)
Reply 522
Marketing with Digital Media - Unconditional :smile:

Hi Daniel :smile: We have moved on facebook :smile:
Feel free to contact me at facebook.
Reply 523
I just got into Sports Science at Napier. Anyone else?
Can't wait for September now!

Allyn. :smile:
Reply 524
ive got an unconditional for business management at napier :smile: anyone else doing this? and im styaing at 20/12 west tollcross :smile:
Original post by jtinning
ive got an unconditional for business management at napier :smile: anyone else doing this? and im styaing at 20/12 west tollcross :smile:

Me too, although I haven't arranged accommodation because my offer hasn't changed to unconditional yet - need to wait until 18th, so annoying !

Do you know anyone else doing Business Managememt ?
Phoned the university and my offer has been changed to unconditional but she said its not showing on ucas because it is down because of the a level results and will appear after the results come out.

Such a relief for it to be changed...23 days to go :-D
Anyone else getting really annoyed that you can't apply for accommodation at the moment ? :frown:
Reply 528
anyone studying MA Film?
Reply 529
Original post by Uxari
anyone studying MA Film?

Me!!
I just got the unconditional offer a few weeks ago:smile:

Which discipline have you chosen? Directing, cinematography, editing or sound?^^

Quick Reply

Latest