Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fhewitt1)
    Unconditional for Microbiology & Biotechnology
    Well done!! Go go Napier

I emailed them yesterday and they assured me that the will send their decisions off in the next 2-3 weeks max. Fingers crossed.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ProudScottish)
    Someone in my school got an unconditional for business at Napier this week. So offers are on their way.
    Amazing
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There has been an increase in applications of 25% to Napier for 2011 entry (see UCAS stats Jan 31st)
    This is very unusual and will probably mean some delay due to this extra volume of administration.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    In their letter they said they has received 50% more applicants, might be an exaggeration to scare us though?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ucas.ac.uk/about_us/media...20110131appdig
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it's probably a silly question, but i'm not from uk and i don't know how these things go
    i received an unconditional offer from edinburgh napier some days ago, how much time can i wait before accepting (or not) the offer? thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zanzibarroso)
    it's probably a silly question, but i'm not from uk and i don't know how these things go
    i received an unconditional offer from edinburgh napier some days ago, how much time can i wait before accepting (or not) the offer? thanks
    you must send an answer until the 5th of May
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had any luck? My ucas is still blank and it's so annoying! I've also been jinxing my chances all the time by saying stuff like "Napier have no reason to reject me" which, according to their entry requirements they don't but y'know, shouldn't be so cocky about it because then they will reject me
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anakin: I will be OK, definitelly I am waiting too, too long, but I know I will get an offer from them.
    Maybe this week ...

Being positive is the only way how to achieve a sucess
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for Psychology x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenTeri09)
    Well done!
    And also good news for me, I applied to Psychology so they might get round to me soon!
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenTeri09)
    Congratz
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied last year for napier and got accepted but i deferred me entry for this year. I cant wait to go, i applied for acounting but might change to acounting and entrepreneurship. Just wanted to meet some people and wish you luck as your should be getting your result from the uni soon.
    I am not sure what accomodation to chose, maybe riego street what do you all think?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any business offers yet?? I hate waitingggggg

and jjtilman, think i'm going to apply for riego st too
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    No any response for marketing, too ...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am still waiting too and it's killing meeee...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    the waiting is killing me . i'm transferring (i hope!) from a school in new orleans, and we're supposed to be picking housing soon here. i just want to know! have any international students heard back about journalism?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for Computer Security & Forensics, still heard nothing back
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ive applied for languages and intercultural communication..has anyone received any offers from this course yet coz im getting kinda worried!!!

ive only got one offer so far from rgu as my back up and that was my last choice...applied to stirling, uws and napier as well...getting kinda worried bout this!!!:eek:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.ameera)
    ive applied for languages and intercultural communication..has anyone received any offers from this course yet coz im getting kinda worried!!!

ive only got one offer so far from rgu as my back up and that was my last choice...applied to stirling, uws and napier as well...getting kinda worried bout this!!!:eek:
    I applied to Stirling and Napier and haven't heard anything either so I think they're being slow with everyone - nothing to worry about, they'll get around to it soon i'm sure

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 27, 2011
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.