Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Psychology at Stirling and Psychology and Sociology at Napier
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 101
Original post by anakintoast
Psychology at Stirling and Psychology and Sociology at Napier

where else have you applied? if you dont mind me asking??

applied for french in striling...i really really want to go to stirling actually but the chances of me getting in there is very very unlikely:l
Original post by m.ameera
where else have you applied? if you dont mind me asking??

applied for french in striling...i really really want to go to stirling actually but the chances of me getting in there is very very unlikely:l

I applied for Edinburgh Uni as well. Think they'll reject me but if they give me a conditional I should get in, according to the entry requirements they had when I applied. I would love to get into Edinburgh Uni but doubt it.
Original post by burial
I have applied for English :smile: Not heard anything at all yet though.

same, still waiting to hear back from them :frown:
Original post by starmix
I've just applied for English and film, fingers crossed for everyone!!

me too! have you had a reply yet?
Reply 105
no, I haven't heard from anywhere I've applied to yet! have you?
I was wondering if anyone could help me , my friend and I have both applied to photography and film and he got word back yesterday for an interview date , I haven't yet , starting to panic slightly .
Reply 107
Don't worry, I got my email a few hours ago about my interveiw, so they musn't be doing them all on the same day.
Reply 108
Original post by anakintoast
I applied for Edinburgh Uni as well. Think they'll reject me but if they give me a conditional I should get in, according to the entry requirements they had when I applied. I would love to get into Edinburgh Uni but doubt it.

yeah i get what you mean though...ive applied to stirling, uws and napier and all the enrty requirements are what i have right now...if they gave me a conditional offer that will be fine but i havent heard from any of them apart from RGU!!! its so annoying how we have to wait...:mad:
Original post by Mallybob
Don't worry, I got my email a few hours ago about my interveiw, so they musn't be doing them all on the same day.

I dont know then lol, have a bad feeling about it, so im just trying to prepare myself for a UCAS email saying i got an unsuccessful lol! :frown: WELL DONE ON THE INTERVIEW THOUGH!!! XXX
Reply 110
hiya everyone, i applied for journalism, nursing and psychology at napier but journalism is my first choice. I have an interview day for it a week today, what kndof things do you think they will ask? i'm pretty nervous like!
Reply 111
Original post by Seonaidd
hiya everyone, i applied for journalism, nursing and psychology at napier but journalism is my first choice. I have an interview day for it a week today, what kndof things do you think they will ask? i'm pretty nervous like!

Hey! I'm also going to this interview day next Friday! :smile: I had an interview at Caley previously and basically just make sure you read the newspapers/watch tv news this week and know about current events because they may ask you your thoughts. Also, anything you plan to say as to "why you" make sure you have an example and can back it up - you can't just say "I'm independent" and not have a specific example of when you showed this (it doesn't need to be related to Journalism) :smile: Hope this helps! See you then! :smile:
Reply 112
Hi Everyone,

Ive applyed for the Event's course and still awaiting a reply anyone heard back yet?

:smile:
Applied for Psychology, not heard anything!
Reply 114
Hey everyone,
I have applied for Social Science course and I'm still waiting.. Also my boyfriend have applied for electrical and electronic engineering and he is waiting too. I hope that soon we all will get decisions..
Reply 115
Hope, soon :smile: Waiting almost 3 months :-D

Do you know anything interesting about Edinburgh, Napier? Because I am used to check news, information, photos, discussions about Edinburgh or Napier every day; and I urgently need something new! :-D That is called excitement.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 116
My situation is the same. I read information about city and uni on the Internet.. And I am just waiting when somebody will write up something new.
I'm waiting an offer exactly 2 months. And this silent fusses me. :s-smilie:
Reply 117
Haha! :-D The same, just refreshing emails, facebook, thestudentroom - waiting for whatever! I am kind of crazy, when I´ll get offer I would calm down :smile:

Today I have checked student cards, free meals and discounts.
Reply 118
Is Napier your favourite choise? And why? :wink:
Reply 119
Hi there, I've applied for English & Film studies, been waiting 2 months! But they did send out a letter that said offers would be made feb/march..... we'll just have to wait it out! I can't decide between going over to scotland or studying here in queens belfast :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest