The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Creative Direction for Fashion at LCF

Scroll to see replies

Original post by helenbarr
just got an unconditional for creative direction! currently in my 1st yr at ravensbourne doing fash promotion but dont like it so moving! still not quite sure what creative directions about but sounds really good! whats everyone doing about accomodation?

hey, was just wondering why you didnt like fashion promotion at ravensbourne? What was it like?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi! I am starting Creative Direction at LCF in September, too! I am from Poland and I have just arrived in London looking for a room (private accommodation). Did you menage to find already something?
Reply 182
Hi there i am applying for the creative direction for fashion course this year and was wondering if you guys could say what its been like for you as i see you would have finished the course now x
Hi guys I'm hoping to apply for this course and I can't find any info on it cos I guess it's new ! I applied via UCAS, can anyone explain to me what happens next? When do I have to send a mini portfolio etc and what did u guys put in it? I do a lot of art but also photography, should I add graphics stuff in it? Do they all have to be finished work and when do you have to send it off by? Also in the interview do they ask to see your whole portfolio!??Thank u !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending