The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Creative Direction for Fashion at LCF

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Oliviatripp
Congrats!! I still haven't got any reply at all, would I know if I haven't got a place also? Would they change it to unsuccessful?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, If you did not get a place the decision section of you choice list would have changed to unsuccesful. If it has not changed you still have a shot! :crossedf:

Original post by joellabril
Can you tell me when you've had your interview? Mine was on thursday at 2.00 pm. Maybe there replying in the same order as the interviews were in...???

Hey, I had my interview on the 21st of February. If you had yours on Thursday I wonder how long it will take for you to get a reply because it took 3 weeks for me to receive a reply from them. :hmmm:

Did anybody have an interview before the 21st of feb who has not received an offer yet?
(edited 11 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I had my interview om the 21st of february as well. So for me it's also more than three weeks ago:s-smilie:
Haven't heard anything yet!
Reply 162
I've also received an unconditional this morning, mine was on the 20th Feb at 11am! You'd think that they would tell everyone at the same time, whether or not they have got an offer for the course
Original post by joellabril
I had my interview om the 21st of february as well. So for me it's also more than three weeks ago:s-smilie:
Haven't heard anything yet!

I think you should call them up :call2: if everyone who had their interview on and before the 21st got reply's.

My friend who applied for design did not hear from them since January called them up today and they told her their having technical difficulties and sent her interview date to the wrong email address. :facepalm: I think their doing it by the date they interviewed you, I'm surprised their still interviewing people till this week.
Reply 164
OOOO i got an unconditional this morning tooo!!! WOOOOO GO TEAM CREATIVE DIRECTION
Original post by jcullen1
OOOO i got an unconditional this morning tooo!!! WOOOOO GO TEAM CREATIVE DIRECTION

Congrats!!! :dancing:

do you guys know how many people will be in a class or on the course?
Reply 166
Thanks Man! - I think i recall her saying that there will be around 70 places? I don't know whether this is for real though yet, but i swear she said 'if you get in you'll be making friends with the other 69 on your course' - but whether that's previous students already on the course i don't know :frown:
during my interview she mentioned that about 600 people had applied, 80 were invited to the interview and only a tiny fraction out of those 80 people would make it on the course...
also, 70 places is quite a lot compared to the 20 places on the photography course, no?
Yhhh I also remember her saying around 600 people applied and that their only interviewing 80 people. So How many of the 80 people would you think will get into the course?/ If it's around 20 -30 people we could all be in one class if it's 50+ they might be two classes.
it'll most likely be 20-30 people - only one class. that's how they've done it in 2012 and 2011. the course director has changed since then though sooo i dunno...

is there a facebook group for creative direction 2013? x
Reply 171
We DEFINITELY need to set one up fo sho xo
Anyone not heard back yet? x

Posted from TSR Mobile
This saturday I received a offer! So excited! Can't wait to start in september!
Reply 174
Did anyone else get offered a place/interview for another course?
They gave me an interview for the Integrated Masters Fashion Media Practice and Criticism course as they said I was more suited to this one instead, just wondering if they did the same for anyone else?
hi!

did anyone else get an email from ual explaining the next steps?
it's reeeaally confusing... what do they mean with "formal acceptance of our offer"? am i meant to write them a letter saying that i accept the offer? i have already accepted my offer on ucas...
xx
Original post by danielle01
hi!

did anyone else get an email from ual explaining the next steps?
it's reeeaally confusing... what do they mean with "formal acceptance of our offer"? am i meant to write them a letter saying that i accept the offer? i have already accepted my offer on ucas...
xx

As you have already accepted their offer it means they have received your formal acceptance. The next step is setting up your university email account by logging on webmail using your student ID Which is included in the email and password being your date of birth. :smile:
ah! perfect! thanks!
does anybody already know which area he/she will be living in?
Reply 179
Hello,

I'm going to be on the Creative Direction for Fashion course at LCF in September but unfortunately I'm not on Facebook but I do have twitter and Instagram so feel free to follow me. :smile:.

Well done everybody on getting in and have a great Summer. :smile:

Twitter: xborneyx
Instagram: siobhanbaileyturnerx

Siobhan xx

Quick Reply

Latest