The Student Room Group

Crime - watch Shocker

Today's Crime-Watch on channel 1 was shocking. Some of those Crimes made me feel sick. How can someone does this to Other people?
The North west crime case in-particular shocked me. Burgling, Torturing, and Terrorising an innocent old pension couple as well as that man and his dog. Demanding access to their cash safe, burning boiling hot kettle water over their bodies, screaming in their faces, threatening them. I just hope these evil individual's get found and locked up before they re-commit these horrific crimes.
Reply 1
Original post by markberry91
Today's Crime-Watch on channel 1 was shocking. Some of those Crimes made me feel sick. How can someone does this to Other people?
The North west crime case in-particular shocked me. Burgling, Torturing, and Terrorising an innocent old pension couple as well as that man and his dog. Demanding access to their cash safe, burning boiling hot kettle water over their bodies, screaming in their faces, threatening them. I just hope these evil individual's get found and locked up before they re-commit these horrific crimes.

That same gang robbed my step father's brother's home. In fact the ring that they showed in that picture, I'm pretty sure that was his wife's ring. They weren't featured in the reconstruction though.

It didn't particularly shock me to be honest, home invasions have been a regular feature on crimewatch for some time now; I guess I'm just getting desensitised to it. If you go to http://www.crimelibrary.com they have some pretty horrific cases on there involving torture. Probably not recommended reading if you find things like this unsettling.
Reply 2
Original post by iwwhty
That same gang robbed my step father's brother's home. In fact the ring that they showed in that picture, I'm pretty sure that was his wife's ring. They weren't featured in the reconstruction though.

It didn't particularly shock me to be honest, home invasions have been a regular feature on crimewatch for some time now; I guess I'm just getting desensitised to it. If you go to http://www.crimelibrary.com they have some pretty horrific cases on there involving torture. Probably not recommended reading if you find things like this unsettling.

It's also the invading peoples privacy that gets me. why do they do it? I'm sorry to hear about your uncles home! It must of been so distressing.
Reply 3
I totally read the thread title as "Crime - watch snooker" ... :indiff:

I'm so ****ing tired. :coffee:

Anyway, on topic, I have never understood how human beings can do things like that to one another... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending