The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

I can't believe anyone would press dislike on Diary's of a bad man?! Why?! :gah:
Original post by theths
LOL whoops i should have known that seeing as im punjabi haaa
TBF, the 3 words there are all more or less the same as the hindi/urdu equivalents =]

Don't forget Bengali :biggrin:
Hahaaaa the bad man remake of 'Friday' :lol:
Reply 243
Have you seen diary of a badgal?
I'm sure they'd be hilarious if you didn't have people constantly facebooking and shouting out quotes from there then making you [not me, my best friend!] lie on the ground will acting out the beating scene from the first one i think..I dunno! I haven't exactly seen any of them
Original post by Sally100
Have you seen diary of a badgal?

yh i saw it...i didnt like it...diary of a badman is waaay better!
i wanna join :dance:

his mum is a ****ing joker :rofl:
Original post by flowermaster91
i wanna join :dance:

his mum is a ****ing joker :rofl:

:laugh: yep she is yo ammi :tongue:
humzah needs his own tv show :biggrin:
Reply 250

dat is ****ing craaaaaaaaaaaap!

sorry for being a little blunt, but this is the problem with youtube. you get one internet sensation and then you get a dozen videos cattin the same idea.
Original post by uer23
dat is ****ing craaaaaaaaaaaap!

sorry for being a little blunt, but this is the problem with youtube. you get one internet sensation and then you get a dozen videos cattin the same idea.

yh i saw it and it was sooo bad...the originals good dunno why they making diary of a badgal! its soooo bad!
ammi ammi jam that hype :crazy:
I wish he would do an interview out of character!!
Reply 254
Original post by Retro.spex
I wish he would do an interview out of character!!

he has ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H59XHwK3HOg

That's not out of character though. :confused:
Reply 256
That's not out of character though. :confused:

i swear it is .....
Original post by SkyNinja
lol yh but only pakistani/asians will get most of the jokes....they are sick though. The stuff he says is so true. :smile:

Black people can relate too!!! Just change the khabi ghum (sorry not sure if that's it) to amala and you're done, oh and the islam to christian (the over the top type).
Original post by soyasauce
i swear it is .....

I can't tell whether you're joking or not :tongue: I don't think he is, because he has the voice on and also said "sometimes I get upset over how good looking I am" lol :tongue:
Reply 259
I can't tell whether you're joking or not :tongue: I don't think he is, because he has the voice on and also said "sometimes I get upset over how good looking I am" lol :tongue:

lol yeah he has the voice but some things he says are about his real life :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest