The Student Room Group

Diary Of A Bad Man

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by happyfeet*
lol, yes, my brothers are obsessed :| Now whenever they talk to me they call me 'Oi blad' mimicking that annoying voice of his.

I especially love the part where he says 'You can't bring a knife to a snowball fight blad' :lol:

One of my favorite parts is at the beginning of the 3rd one when he's like 'EID MUBARAK BLUD!' and goes on to talk about asians and how late they are to everything. Haha, touche! :p: :colondollar:
lol, i thought they were jokes. but I have a few very devout muslim friends who say it is haram because he is making fun of eid/the burka etc. Im not sure why, but im sure once the wahabi brigade arrive they will enlighten us.
Original post by awais590
One of my favorite parts is at the beginning of the 3rd one when he's like 'EID MUBARAK BLUD!' and goes on to talk about asians and how late they are to everything. Haha, touche! :p: :colondollar:

'what do you expect from my nations boy, punctuality? nah blad' :lol:

and the dancing! so cringeeeee-worthyy :|
Watched the first one and just didn't get it, not my cuppa tea :dontknow:
Reply 24
This guy is hilarious although you have to be fairly well versed with south asian culture to get some of his jokes.

I'm pretty sure he says "an asian" instead of "my nation" ?
(edited 13 years ago)
we need some more girls in here
Old. :colonhash:

:turban:
Reply 27
LOL
Only watched two so far but LOL he's jokes!
Original post by Sherlock.H
This guy is hilarious although you have to be fairly well versed with south asian culture to get some of his jokes.

I'm pretty sure he says "an asian" instead of "my nation" ?

Ah, he probably does, that makes more sense. Don't know how I misheard 'asian' for 'my nation' :dontknow:
I find it really funny, although I don't get some of the asian words but he's a very funny guy.

Especially the one about asian parents being tight with money :rofl: "orange wednesdays cinema....everybody asian! 2 for 1 they getting happy and stuff. TIGHT! The cinema actually smells like curry"

:rofl: classic!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 31
LOOOOL
"iphone char" i.e. iphone 4

EY, DARF VADAR!

"gwarn kutti" i.e. what's occurring, bitch

"is baaare thanda!" it's very cold

much love for random outbursts of urdu <3
(edited 13 years ago)
Wtf **** is up with his voice?

It is funny though lol.
Lol @ "Justin Bieber ringtone? Nah, that's not me blad...that's my dad's joke tings" :biggrin:
Reply 34
i just watched all three, it literally made my day/night

thank you.
Reply 35

doesn't he say, 'what do you expect from a young asian boy, puncuality? nah blad' :s-smilie: :tongue:

and the dancing is hilarious! :biggrin:
Original post by awais590
doesn't he say, 'what do you expect from a young asian boy, puncuality? nah blad' :s-smilie: :tongue:

and the dancing is hilarious! :biggrin:

mm, someone already pointed that out earlier. He does, I somehow misheard 'asian' for 'my nation' :dontknow:
I find it really funny cos Its relatable to me but at the same time the jokes itself aren't that witty.

I do find the kidulthood to adulthood bits hilarious and the mother bits.
Hamza, me and you uncle, we want to play on your nintendo willy
hahaha funny! I like his style, and he gets his little hadith and islamic messge out there in the end as well haha
Original post by Phantom_X
lol, i thought they were jokes. but I have a few very devout muslim friends who say it is haram because he is making fun of eid/the burka etc. Im not sure why, but im sure once the wahabi brigade arrive they will enlighten us.

I'm not Muslim but haven't your devout Muslim friends watched the last 3 minutes of each video? he turns into religious mode!

Quick Reply

Latest